Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2007   #1
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Assassin's Creed

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21513.html
Finally some gameplay footage

It looks fucking awesome. Reminds me a bit of PoP in the way that he moves and scales walls.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #2
Flawless

Flawless is an unknown quantity at this point
Where have I been? I never heard of this sick looking game. I must have it...now.

Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #3
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
I didn't know it would be THAT detailed. But when he jumped into the hay or whatever, someone had to have seen that. LOL. Also, the way he was pushing the beggars and everyone out the way, that was awesome. I'm going to do that every chance I get. I think it needs more blood though. I gotta get a new computer, I suck at the 360 so I'm not gonna get it for that. LOL.

Last edited by SA; 07-11-2007 at 10:25 AM..
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, this game is looking better all the time, plus the chick narrating it sounds hot, instant selling point.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #5
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Here's the stupid thing, not meaning to be off-topic. Now, that game looks amazing and the "push people out of the way" feature is pretty funny, but the release date is just killing me.

BioShock: August
Halo 3: September
GTA IV: October
Assassin's Creed: November
They should wait a little bit.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab
BioShock: August
Halo 3: September
GTA IV: October
Assassin's Creed: November
They should wait a little bit.
It's called firing up for Christmas, once December hit and people see there is a great range of games out, it's gonna increase Console sales.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007   #7
Super Beast

Super Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished road
Did you notice the narration chick sounded like she was moaning at times heh
Old 07-11-2007   #8
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i noticed that too shwab

I'm going to be busy this year, kane and lynch, GTA IV, assassin's creed, and Burnout: Paradise

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 07-11-2007   #9
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Wow, this game is looking better all the time, plus the chick narrating it sounds hot, instant selling point.
Haha, cheesiest part of the demo.

Also, don't count out the Call of Duty 4 coming this October.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #10
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Combat looks very sluggish compared to how graceful the rest of the gameplay is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA
I think it needs more blood
I'm almost positive they censored it for the demo.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

I doubt this game has blood. It's not the type.

Also, if you didn't know the floating bodies was a glitch, which has already been fixed.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 07-12-2007   #12
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Do I love this game? DO I LOVE THIS GAME? The answer is... yes.

Dude it totally has blood. Just watched the Gamespot Stage Demo and it also shows what happens after you kill that dude form the microsoft press conference.
Old 07-12-2007   #13
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Yeah i saw that, the escape. Is it the one where they demo'd it in the Gamespot studio? If so, then the way he actually killed the guy was fking amazing.
For those who didn't watch it, he was chasing the guy, he ran down a few steps of stairs, the assasin jumped up, and landed on his back, stabbing him in the back of the neck.
I didn't notice blood, i was too stunned by the kill
Old 07-12-2007   #14
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
"This is a trap." Good thing she said that or else I wouldn't have known.

This is one of the must have games for me and I just can't wait. Now I have to get a next-gen console like right this minute or upgrade my comp. I, however, agree with Lauwee that combat is sluggish and I hope it's better when the game comes out plus it looks like you can stumble very easily when you bump into people. Everything else looks great and I'm going to love chases because I want to jump off stuff and push people away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
LOL, anwyay, this is her I believe...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

Last edited by CaliMex; 07-12-2007 at 07:44 PM..
CaliMex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #15
juggalo_4_ever
Grand Theft Auto IV
Amateur Member

juggalo_4_ever can only hope to improve
the thing that i think thats kool about the game is you get to climb every building!