Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2007   #1
Spritzer
Newbie Member

Spritzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Still Haven't Made A Decision.

A while back i came here trying to get some help on buying a PS3. Well since then my situation has changed from when to buy, to what buy. PS3 or Xbox360?

And before i continue i am not trying to start a console war here, i'm just a guy in need of some help.

When i first started it was before...pretty much every controversy each console has had this year. So i would factor in things such as price and games, the 360 being the victor, and personal preference, the PS3 winning in that respect. But then as time went on and the problems of the 360 started to become more clear to me i started to factor in things such as durability, the PS3 being the better choice. And then in the past few days things such as availability of the 60GB PS3, and being able to play my old PS2 games, became an issue i pretty much decided to grab a cheaper PS3 that can give me exactly what i want while i still can.

I also had a horrible time with my PS2 when it started having problems with the laser and i really do not want to go through something like that again, so much so that paying an extra $100 is worth it.

For some reason though my decision just didn't seem right, so i decided to come here to get a second opinion. I respect this message board and the opinions of its members and i thought it would be the perfect place to get my second opinion.

All i want to do is enjoy the games i have now and enjoy GTA IV when it comes out, without having any problems or regrets about my choice.

Before i finish i'd also like to point out that i will at one point be buying both systems, the only question now is which is the best to start with?
Spritzer is offline   Reply With Quote