Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2007   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah most likely, just glad those exaggerations weren't exactly true (rags to rags is what I'm basing this off of).
Old 07-09-2007   #32
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah most likely, just glad those exaggerations weren't exactly true (rags to rags is what I'm basing this off of).
Actually, they said "rags to better rags". I think a $2000 suit would definitely fall under the "better rags" category.
Old 07-09-2007   #33
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
This 'rags to better rags' doesn't work. You can just make the money out of the storyline involving taxis (if they let us drive people around)

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #34
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Question: is that pic of that purple building on the 3rd page real time in game?! I thought it was real!
Old 07-09-2007   #35
Comrade Voyager
Vagabond
Newbie Member

Comrade Voyager is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
This 'rags to better rags' doesn't work. You can just make the money out of the storyline involving taxis (if they let us drive people around)
Everything costs money. I'm assuming we'll be spending money on more things than just weapons and clothes.
Comrade Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #36
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Wow! Very impressed. I just hope there are gunshot wounds now. I THINK I spotted a bullet wound in the picture where the person was getting blasted.

Yeah, I think the empire state on the third (or whatever they call it) is ingame. I've never seen the empire state building light up purple for a while.

Last edited by SA; 07-09-2007 at 03:42 PM..
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #37
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Looks like they are co-opting and expanding on some of the cool features of Scarface like the wanted level/area, being able to use car trunks (store weapons?) and the ability to purchase weapons via phone instead of having to drive to an Ammunation. Of course the genre has become circular and self-referential so that's to be expected. Scarface built on what came before it.
Old 07-09-2007   #38
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
some amazing shots and graphics there again. awesome infomation overload too.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #39
Noob4Life

Noob4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Omg this game sounds F***ing AMAZING hopefully their not exagerating any of it. But w/e I'm so getting this game no matter what. Thanks for da find xD
Noob4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #40
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I love the new info and the pics. I cant wait till this game comes out. No game can compare to GTA IV.
Old 07-09-2007   #41
scorged

100X more excited... seems to happen the more we see... especially when we get lots of info like this. and when we see trailers. :-D
Old 07-09-2007   #42
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Awesome. Seems to get better and better everytime. I really like the online gameplay idea, seems like it could be a good feature.

I kinda don't like the truck models as of now, hopefully they get better. I also hope car modifications will be announced. I will be very dissapointed if there isn't.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #43
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Awesome, awesome. I'm in such a rush now, I'll have to have a good look over these later.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #44
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
First the Playstation 3 $100 price drop, and now this... I think my hype-o-meter passed it's limit for a moment. <3
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #45
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Question: is that pic of that purple building on the 3rd page real time in game?! I thought it was real!
All of the screens in the magazine are from in-game. And, that one is the Empire State building, as I believe.

(In-game) <--> (Real life)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote