Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2007   #16
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
I have so many questions I want answered, but I still know can't be answered yet.

Can you do the missions differently? Is there emphasis on stealth, or will it be all gung-ho as usual?

When Niko shot the lawyer, as mentioned in the preview, let's say you came in with a silenced gun instead, and you shot the lawyer in the head before he could scream, would you be able to leave the office with a lower wanted level?

Will the radio change along with the storyline?

Let's say their were advertisements for the Goldberg, Ligner, & Shyster lawfirm. After you shoot Goldberg, will the advertisements on the radio change to only include Ligner & Shyster?
Old 07-09-2007   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Asif

that last pic has niko crouching down behind a car it looks so real an natural. Un-like the past.

ohhh....I like the fact its on internet, but does that mean you cant play the game by yourself at times?
Old 07-09-2007   #18
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
OMFG!!!! This game is gonna be fuckin insane! Just the thought of the gunfights is making me go crazy! "The sound is incredibly loud, overbearing and overpowering.", that just makes me want it more! GTA 4 will be the best game ever! Oh and when they said the part when he killed the guy with the memory stick and how he got 3 stars, holy shit! Three Stars, way more of a penalty. Now it makes me not want to kill people unless I need to.

Last edited by RyanEmerica13; 07-09-2007 at 12:13 PM..
RyanEmerica13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #19
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
ohhh....I like the fact its on internet, but does that mean you cant play the game by yourself at times?
Nah, I don't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be able to share pictures (that you took with your cellphone) by using in-game PC's. Go to the TW@ Café, upload them on IV's own internet, and let everyone with Xbox Live or Playstation's online service (don't know what Playstation's service is called) be able to see them. XBL's Leaderboards (where you can see the highest scores) and Playstation's similar (if it exists) thing could be used by in-game PC's as well.

Etc...
Old 07-09-2007   #20
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Screenshot 5 is down
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #21
raidenraider200

raidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enoughraidenraider200 will become famous soon enough
if screenshot 5 isnt workin then u can get the magazine scans here
http://files.filefront.com/gta4+game.../fileinfo.html

and the screenshots from the magazine here
http://mattyblog.cookynet.com/gta4-f...creenshots.zip
raidenraider200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #22
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I like the church image the best. Some of them I can't view, though.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #23
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Here's extra imageshack links for anybody who doesn't wanna download zips:

grimmy is a gay icon

Last edited by oppar; 07-09-2007 at 12:44 PM..
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #24
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
thanks stat.
god
it looks so amazing.
i love the picture of the guy getting shot.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Wow, fucking sweet stuff here. Nice little surprise upon my return from work.
Old 07-09-2007   #26
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Cars may be customizable. if you look at the second last scan 5tatic made then you can see two of the same pick up trucks. one has no front bumper gaurd and the other has. so there may be some customization features after all with cars.
Old 07-09-2007   #27
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing, this went into real game details this game

I'm getting so damn hyped for this game, i can't wait
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007   #28
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Holy shit. This is going to be delicious.
Old 07-09-2007   #29
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I think that whole internet idea is really unique, just curious as to how it will all work out. Sounds like Niko won't seem as "poor" as it's sort of been exaggerated for him to be (Spending $2000 on new suit is a lot).
Old 07-09-2007   #30
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Perhaps the storyline was progressed well enough and $2000 wasn't a matter to Niko at that stage.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote