Old 07-10-2007   #1
RyanEmerica13
The Dude, dude

RyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished roadRyanEmerica13 is on a distinguished road
The AI

Since the AI is way more advanced than any other GTA do you think cops will react differently if you killed someone, on accident? Lets say your in a car at a red light and people are crossing then all of a sudden a car comes from behind and nails you and you end up hitting and killing someone in the crosswalk. How will the cops react, will they still be the same and try to kill you or get the guy behind you?
Old 07-10-2007   #2
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
As far as I can remember, that isn't improved yet. But I hope they won't blame me for such things. I hate it when this guy behind me hits my car, causing me to hit the police car in front of me, which will give me a star. And the guy behind me can drive away like nothing happened. All those previous GTA's had it, I hope R* will fix that.
Old 07-10-2007   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
That is a good point, and looking back, it did bother me. I havn't seen nor heard anything on the situation, but I am hoping they fix it.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #4
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
If you crash your car, a cops first reaction shouldn't be to shoot you if it's just a accident. Rockstar usually does a good job, and I trust they will here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #5
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
If you crash your car, a cops first reaction shouldn't be to shoot you if it's just a accident. Rockstar usually does a good job, and I trust they will here too.
Yeh , boy that bugged the heck outa me , the cop car cuts you off then because you tapped the PDcar ( no fault of CJ ) he wants to kill you. hope R* will fix that...whew!!!

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #6
scorged

they should still try to arrest you... not kill you for doing petty things... like instead of using guns right away... they should use non lethal force
Old 07-10-2007   #7
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Un-lethal force untill your submit. There should be a give-up button, so you have a choice to run or give in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Old 07-10-2007   #8
FireFox2

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Umm this may sound dumb but why not just display a quick ( like nano sec. alert) that you have just been deduct $200 for a minor offense , as long as you can just keep moving . No wait time just an alert.

Edit: they have the traffic cameras (real life anyways ) all over now I got a bill in the mail for going threw a yellow caution lite just last month...a bug smered my helmet visor ftw...I,m always carefull...except in GTA

Last edited by FireFox2; 07-10-2007 at 05:16 PM..
Old 07-10-2007   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah but since IV is going for a realistic setting. That's going to be a beacon of unrealism.
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #10
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Idea:

The more crimes you commit while the cops are onto you add up to how much money will be deducted when you're caught. If you avoid the cops this will still go to your total until the cops catch you. You can contact someone and pay them a portion of what you'll have to pay for damages/bail for them to delete your records later in the story.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #11
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
That's a perfect idea, i like it very much

Kind of like a combined thing from some other great games i've been playing. Would be perfect for IV considering how many offenses you could do
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #12
FireFox2

Thats it !!!...I think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin
Idea:

The more crimes you commit while the cops are onto you add up to how much money will be deducted when you're caught. If you avoid the cops this will still go to your total until the cops catch you. You can contact someone and pay them a portion of what you'll have to pay for damages/bail for them to delete your records later in the story.
sounds like that could work Olin , after all it is a game an only so much realism can be achieved... tbh tho I like the R* plan on that issue if they really mean it ths time.

Last edited by FireFox2; 07-10-2007 at 05:22 PM..
Old 07-10-2007   #13
Lucky
That Guy

Kind of like how in The Godfather, you could have payoffs. Perhaps you could also bribe senior officers, or people chasing you? Paying for immunity = win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
Old 07-10-2007   #14
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I hope that they fix the problem with AI bumping into you.

This is a little off the subject, but it would be really cool if they could implement AI Chases/Crimes. I would like to be sitting in a diner and see a sports car fly by with 5 cops chasing it, or see a random guy steal an old lady's purse. Not too often, but just a nice treat every now and then. =p

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Kind of like how in The Godfather, you could have payoffs. Perhaps you could also bribe senior officers, or people chasing you? Paying for immunity = win.
the godfather thing was cool , I like Olins plan... anyways R* could take the best ideas and blend them into a GTA feel...they certainly have the talent, an techno. for that.