Old 06-23-2007   #1
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
"GTA Man on Street Video"

Check out this new stuff just added on Yahoo! Games.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/predownload?eid=520098

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
There's always something that people <3 about GTA games, can't wait to see what Yahoo will bring us next week.

Thanks Asif. <3
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Cool, checking this out now. Thanks, Asif.
Old 06-23-2007   #4
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
It's good to see random people to be fans of GTA. I hate it when all they say is "Halo's better".
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #5
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
A bit fake, but it was fun to watch.
smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #6
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
"The graphics are amazing"

"I can't wait to play the New York one".

Interesting to watch, but my noob meter burst. Hey, not everyone in the world knows as much about the series as we do though. They showed alot of San Andreas footage, and not much, if any, of the other games.
Old 06-23-2007   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Only showed San Andreas footage. And yeah they were pretty newbie

Now, I hate to go back to this, but if any of you remember when I flipped about the GTA IV site while trying to view the trailer, it was people like that getting to see it before people like us that I was upset thinking about.
Old 06-23-2007   #8
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Only showed San Andreas footage. And yeah they were pretty newbie

Now, I hate to go back to this, but if any of you remember when I flipped about the GTA IV site while trying to view the trailer, it was people like that getting to see it before people like us that I was upset thinking about.

That was the only time I saw you get really pissed off. I just waited an hour.
Old 06-23-2007   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah I was pretty raged. I had been refreshing for 5 minutes before 6 and I actually got to the trailer page, but since it wasn't loading (and I didn't realize I could've just clicked trailer files), I continued refreshing. Took me an hour to finally get the page. Going to be better prepared this time, waiting on the Yahoo Games and GTA IV site, both on each of the two PC's I'll be using, side by side.
Old 06-23-2007   #10
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I don't even think those guys are the type of folks who really watch out for a GTA trailer in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah I was pretty raged. I had been refreshing for 5 minutes before 6 and I actually got to the trailer page, but since it wasn't loading (and I didn't realize I could've just clicked trailer files), I continued refreshing. Took me an hour to finally get the page. Going to be better prepared this time, waiting on the Yahoo Games and GTA IV site, both on each of the two PC's I'll be using, side by side.
Don't forget gametrailers.com.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Do they launch it at the same time as the GTA IV site @ Yahoo?
Old 06-23-2007   #12
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Should try on gametrailers.com or teamxbox.com. Last time these two sites put up the download links within half an hour of the trailer launch.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ah, well I go by the second when it comes to GTA IV trailers