Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007   #46
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
doing my head in, there taunting us :s
Old 06-25-2007   #47
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
After all, there's no sense in getting over-hyped in case there actually is something between the lines that's bound to let you down, after you've gotten your hopes up so high. Right?
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #48
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I expect a lot of the new info today to revolve around peds being able to smoke and talk on cell phones, and how Niko leans to the left and right when he runs in those directions.

I really can't wait for a description of how it feels like when Niko walks on different terrain! Yay!
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #49
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
im thinking steps. how cool would it be if when hes running up stairs he jumpes a few in between the steps
Old 06-25-2007   #50
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I can't wait to read Yahoo! Games description of how Niko runs!
Old 06-25-2007   #51
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking gameplay. And I'm weighing the pros and cons of what we already know. This aside, I'm thinking music. And the actual in-game shots. And stuff of the sorts.
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #52
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
It could also have some more on Niko climbing ladders,an poles which a lot of us have wanted for a long time,aswell.
Old 06-25-2007   #53
Himuro

"Niko runs very life like. So life like in fact, that it gives me a chubby." - Yahoo! Games
Old 06-25-2007   #54
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
its 6 25 est. trying to wait patiently...

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #55
waggy44
Woop Woop

waggy44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Yeah, I can't wait to read Yahoo! Games description of how Niko runs!
haha, i think you need to state the sarcasm cus some ppl aint getting it

waggy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #56
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
"Niko runs very life like. So life like in fact, that it gives me a chubby." - Yahoo! Games
I got it!!!that aspect will blow me away when we finally get to see some of it,lol.
Old 06-25-2007   #57
Himuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy44
haha, i think you need to state the sarcasm cus some ppl aint getting it
Who isn't? Gtaforums? I bet they aren't. The majority of the folks there have the IQ of a -10.
Old 06-25-2007   #58
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
haha, i am just wondering when they are going to post whatever they are going to post

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #59
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Now, this is crazy, I've probably refreshed the yahoo page for couple of hundred times already! :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #60
Himuro

New pedestrian behaviors confirmed!

"We saw a guy walk out of a bar, pull out a smoke, and then take Niko to a back alley where he gets paid to experiment with everyone's favorite Eastern European. Needless to say, when Rockstar passed out those new coffee cups, they weren't kidding. GTAIV is hot and steamy." - Yahoo! Games