Old 06-24-2007   #1
SE-20
Banned
Banned

SE-20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile "what If"

Hello all new here...so yea hi!!.

Anyway on to the topic. Now although they have said no one returns from the older gta titles what about if rockstar put in a mission called "get tommy" "tommy left vice city in 1999 after he had taken over pretty much everything, and had lost his love of the life there - He wanted to go home....to liberty city. After the death of salvedor leone thing's there was pretty easy. He ran legit business's to cover some other undergrond work but mostly was just a king pin living the good life in liberty. He had nothing much else to gain. Now he was not out to start trouble, but the sindoco famliy was not happy with his presence, they felt paranoid with this ageing gangster being around. Niko had done some good work for them, some hits and deals. They want tommy dead. They give niko a gun and tell him... "To put one bullet through his head and two in his chest, kill his wife if she gets in the way. Then burn the place to sh*t"

So with tommy being the most badass and likeable...And pretty much the best protagonist out of the games would you have any second thought of killing him? Would you think "sh*t not tommy man" or would you simply walk in shot shot shot in cold blood and walk out without blinking an eyelid...??
SE-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007   #2
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by SE-20
Hello all new here...so yea hi!!.

Anyway on to the topic. Now although they have said no one returns from the older gta titles what about if rockstar put in a mission called "get tommy" "tommy left vice city in 1999 after he had taken over pretty much everything, and had lost his love of the life there - He wanted to go home....to liberty city. After the death of salvedor leone thing's there was pretty easy. He ran legit business's to cover some other undergrond work but mostly was just a king pin living the good life in liberty. He had nothing much else to gain. Now he was not out to start trouble, but the sindoco famliy was not happy with his presence, they felt paranoid with this ageing gangster being around. Niko had done some good work for them, some hits and deals. They want tommy dead. They give niko a gun and tell him... "To put one bullet through his head and two in his chest, kill his wife if she gets in the way. Then burn the place to sh*t"

So with tommy being the most badass and likeable...And pretty much the best protagonist out of the games would you have any second thought of killing him? Would you think "sh*t not tommy man" or would you simply walk in shot shot shot in cold blood and walk out without blinking an eyelid...??
welcome 2 the fourm

that would be the point were i turn on the sindoco family or wutever. Since R* has added the freedom of choice in IV and missions wont be shoved down our throats with only one option, i could never kill tommy! hes a legend. Id rather take missions from him, than to off him. Thats a pretty bogus scenario tho! A situation like that should make it in the game if not the downloadable content. Nice thought

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 06-24-2007 at 08:15 PM..
Old 06-24-2007   #3
SE-20
Banned
Banned

SE-20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea lol thats why i posted it. It won't happen but if it did....wow killer situation.. what to do?.............sorry tommy BANG BANG
SE-20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I honestly don't want to see or hear an aged Tommy Vercetti. He is an evergreen character in my mind.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #5
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
kinda lol....maybe fido
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #6
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
i'd take fido out anytime!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil
i'd take fido out anytime!
Fido!!!!(Claude) he is a legend aswell,where you been?
Old 06-25-2007   #8
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
If the price was right, yeah I'd shoot him.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #9
Dan

Dan  can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I honestly don't want to see or hear an aged Tommy Vercetti. He is an evergreen character in my mind.
Agreed. Vice City is perfection for me, playing it back knowing he ends up getting shot by a hobo is not something I want to see.
Old 06-25-2007   #10
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Agreed , Tommy needs to stay young as we have known him, but you know some people grow old gracefully.

Like myself for one,lol.
Old 06-25-2007   #11
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
If the subject of choice came into play with Tommy, I'd play the game twice. First time I'd kill him, and the second time I'd let him live. I like Tommy myself, but I'd like to see the outcome in both scenarios.
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #12
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
i personally didnt like fido...tommy was kool kuz he just took everything that happened
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote