Old 06-25-2007   #1
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Custom soundtrack ideas?

Who else is planning to rip a ton of songs that appeared in earlier GTA's when this comes out and put it in the custom soundtrack (if it has one?).

I know I for one am going to put a bunch of K-Jah/K-Jah West and Game FM songs on my custom soundtrack. Just to put my favorite songs that have appeared on GTA before and re experience in a new environment would rule.

If there are custom soundtracks? What are you going to put on yours?
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Cool ,I was hoping someone would post this idea I for one will do it,lol.
Old 06-25-2007   #3
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I usually put any track that is currently my favourite, have been doing that since GTA III.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I usually put any track that is currently my favourite, have been doing that since GTA III.
Same, i put all my favourite tracks in a folder for all PC GTA's.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #5
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Same, i put all my favourite tracks in a folder for all PC GTA's.
Yeah you lucky PC gamers,I will have to get mine set up soon
Old 06-25-2007   #6
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
I've got a pretty extensive music collection. Mostly Classic Rock, and Grunge. So if they don't make you download all the music for the custom soundtracks for either system, and they let you play your ripped CDs and what not, I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this.
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #7
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
I couldn't even begin to answer this. i have several hundred cd's so it would take me a full day or two just to pick them out.

but hey, i can spend the day at work tomorrow doing it. why get paid to work when i can get paid to do nothing?
Old 06-25-2007   #8
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro
but hey, i can spend the day at work tomorrow doing it. why get paid to work when i can get paid to do nothing?
The infamous question we all ask ourselves at one point. And I can see the reasoning behind it.
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #9
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Who else is planning to rip a ton of songs that appeared in earlier GTA's when this comes out and put it in the custom soundtrack (if it has one?).

I know I for one am going to put a bunch of K-Jah/K-Jah West and Game FM songs on my custom soundtrack. Just to put my favorite songs that have appeared on GTA before and re experience in a new environment would rule.

If there are custom soundtracks? What are you going to put on yours?

we have the same mind lol!! i would have to rip every song royce da 5'9 did on game classic plus others and the inbetween commentary of that radio personality on game fm too. I loved most of the muzic on K-jah specially when u steal a yardie lowrider and hit the switches! but is there a place were i can still go pic up a copy of III's soundtrack or download it somewhere? Or even download certain radio stations from III? jus wondering...
Old 06-25-2007   #10
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
You can rip the music from the game disc and you'll have the soundtrack right there.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #11
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Good idea, I'll probably throw in some stuff from III (especially III), VC and San Andreas just to make it feel like the past generation a bit more
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007   #12
pacCinHECKLER&K

very good idea. it'll definitely bring bac that old vibe