Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who could be 'That Special Someone'?
Niko 5 15.63%
Roman 6 18.75%
Elizabeta 3 9.38%
The cop 3 9.38%
...or Someone else. 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2007   #16
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Why would it deal with Co-Op?
im thinking maybe a woman of some sort.

Or like LM said, Niko could be looking for Roman.
Or we can wait until the trailer actually comes out.

Just a thought.
Old 06-14-2007   #17
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski
Why would it deal with Co-Op?

Why not? And i think it's fairly obvious how i came to that conclusion......

I mean look at the title (that special someone) and look at the post from deep throat it seems to imply that "that special someone" might be more related to gameplay and how you play the game. Deepthroat talked about the old Sniper and Spotter combination when he was a sniper, Wich to me seems to suggest a co op feature.
Old 06-14-2007   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yes, quite obvious how you came to that conclusion, but personally I'm doubting the idea of co-op for storyline play, but perhaps that will be something online play related, which information I don't think Rockstar is ready to release yet.
Old 06-14-2007   #19
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Any information regarding the multi-player or co-op aspects of the game won't be released until after August so that leaves that out of the question.
Old 06-15-2007   #20
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry
I dont think the cop is passing him the badge, It looks like he is just showing it to him. Because look how he is holding the bdge (thats not how you pass it to someone), He is definately displaying the actual badge and not just passing it over as thought.

I think that special someone may have something to do with co op or displaying a new character wich will be a girlfriend wich is part of the actual story line like the one in Vice City Stories.
I dunno. When I see it, it doesn't look anything how a cop shows a badge to a citizen. Maybe to another cop, but not to a citizen he's trying to get under control. He has no force, no weight, in his arm. He feels relaxed.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #21
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
I say someone else. [ in relation to the poll ] Could there be the slight possiblity that thet artwork is unrelated, just to stir things up? Although i doubt it really needed it, the title alone does this enough.

But anyway, the special someone could be the guy Niko calls up in the demo that all the magazines have seen. Or was that confirmed to be Roman?
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #22
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
Maybe its referring that in the next trailer, it will show the use of the cell phone which allows you to contact "that special someone" who are the people that help you advance the story or someone you can call to help assist you in missions?

Last edited by Hell Inferno X2; 06-16-2007 at 02:52 AM..
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #23
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Inferno X2
Maybe its referring that in the next trailer, it will show the use of the cell phone which allows you to contact "that special someone" who are the people that help you advance the story or someone you can call to help assist you in missions?
Perhaps the cellphone may be brought into the trailer, but as I feel its going to focus mainly on the gameplay. The upcoming previews will be based on such.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #24
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
DH mentioned a romance radio station a while back, perhaps the name of the trailer will be the name of the song, although they haven't done this before. It is doubtful though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #25
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think other....the character is gay. and looking for a partner.
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote