Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2007   #31
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I second that emotion,I make my own rampage's an didn't have time for them. Getting a new weapon was cool.I'm nuetral on that issue,just asoon have them in...it's a GTA thing,I guess.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #32
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt they'll cut the Rhino from the game. I imagine them just leaving it out of the storyline, and just making a cheat to spawn one.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #33
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ 5tatic...that'll do,I would miss that ole Rhino. Like an old pal, who blows to much,lol.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #34
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
True about the San Andreas part, they wern't removed just changed to a crappy 2-Player version which sucked. They changed them back in LCS and VCS. A lot of people seem to hate Rampages which I find odd in a game like GTA, and to the person who said why not put golf in as a mini-game, haha, theres a bit of a difference between seeing how far you can hit a ball and torching 30 Triads in 2 minutes. Plus sometimes they would have unlockables, the best being LCS where you got an M60 spawn at the hideout for finishing them. I find it odd actually, VCS changed it so it was a dual Rampage system, ones you never finished, glowed Red whilst ones you did glowed Blue and you could see them on the Radar so if you wanted you could try them again if you ever felt like doing a little task. Face It, Rampages are apart of GTA history just like Hidden Packages and the Radio.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #35
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
and to the person who said why not put golf in as a mini-game, haha, theres a bit of a difference between seeing how far you can hit a ball and torching 30 Triads in 2 minutes
How about torching 30 Triads in 2 minutes with exploding golf balls? Hey, I didn't say I wasn't flexible!
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #36
Dan

Dan  can only hope to improve
They shouldn't cut the Rhino, not olny because it adds a fun aspect to the game, but also because when you do something really bad they come after you, so taking it away would mean less realism, which is one thing this game is apparantly aiming for.
R* read these forums don't they? well if they do...
Please for the love of god don't take out the unique jumps, even if there is no reward, at least have ramps, maybe cunningly hidden, but keep the ramps, please.
As for the rampages, I'm not botherd, I've never liked them, but I've never been a 100% fanatic either, so I'm cool either way.
Dan  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #37
GTA Kid
Bauer. Jack Bauer.
Amateur Member

GTA Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm kind of gutted about planes personally.I think the flying lessons and the mission where you had to bomb those 3 boats in GTA:SA was absolutely awesome. =[
GTA Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #38
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
Dammit. People, get your facts straight. We hear a different take on this every fucking article. Is this as big as San Andreas or not? Because in the Kikizo article an actual R* representative said that IV's LC being the same size as San Andreas would be retarded, it's just that they're on a similar scale. Scale meaning in terms of thought, innovation, and things to do. Scale != Size!

Calm down, size and scale are the same thing.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #39
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Kinda lame that rampages might be taken out of the game, same with Rhinos. I mean, driving the Rhino around was a great way to explore the city
If they still had Rhinos, it would be much better if they made it realistic, driving over them, and it makes the indent from the tanks tracks, and when you shoot them.. it doesn't blow the car up totally, just makes it fly back, would be much better.. but if you hit the gas tank, i can understand if you shoot them and BOOM but.. ya, its stupid..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #40
Adam
Cockney Geezer

Adam is on a distinguished roadAdam is on a distinguished road
Ahh nice read, thanks for posting!

Cant wait for the 2nd trailer tbh, maybe we can get some detailed fresh new info.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #41
Halftime
Newbie Member

Halftime is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hope rhinos aren't removed. They might be un-realistic but they're alot of fun to waste some time in. At the very least I hope there's a cheat to spawn one.

Glad to see gangs are returning, I hope to see some new ones though. Maybe MS-13 or something....

I didn't care much for rampages or unique jumps, so i won't be too disapointed if they're taken out.
Halftime is offline   Reply With Quote