Adam
Cockney Geezer

Adam is on a distinguished roadAdam is on a distinguished road
I cant wait! Bring on the trailer!!!
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007   #92
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
There is something interesting I've just found with the artwork that came with the email from R*.

The image properties says that it was uploaded on 7th June (Last Thursday). Probably this announcement about the trailer was planned to come out on last Thursday or Friday.

If I look further back, the announcement on the first trailer came on 1st March (Thursday) and the image (that came with the email) had the same upload date.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007   #93
acdc4590

acdc4590 is an unknown quantity at this point
great birthday gift for me
acdc4590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007   #94
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Is that your birthday? The 28th? Heh, yeah that is a pretty big gift actually. Hope you enjoy
Old 06-14-2007   #95
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Well my birthday is the 28th of October (NZ release date) so I've got an obvious idea of what to get
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #96
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Saw this mentioned on wikipedia the other day at work, pretty exciting of course. No time of day for the release... probably to try and avoid last times overload, I'll be checking it as much as I can.

@LM - The place I'm buying from say Oct 19th for all versions of GTAIV.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #97
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Wow, really? Usually it's Oct 16 for America and the 28th for Europe/Aus/NZ. Odd.
Old 06-15-2007   #98
Jimmy
Laguna
Newbie Member

Jimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
sources say that GTA IV is coming out on October 19th in Europe and october 16th in North America
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #99
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Wikipedia says Australia (it'll be the same for NZ) 23 October. Hmm, a few days earlier.
Old 06-15-2007   #100
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Around the 23rd is normally the original release date for a gta game here, however, the usually get delayed about a week, though Rockstar seem pretty keen on sticking to the release date this time.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #101
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I thought Aus/NZ always had the same release date as Europe (unless there was some further delay like with both stories games). I saw that Oct 23rd on wikipedia, but haven't heard that from anywhere else. I'm sticking with the 19th for now.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007   #102
moodygirl

moodygirl is on a distinguished roadmoodygirl is on a distinguished road
thanks can't wait thanks for the info.
moodygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #103
DimebagRIP

DimebagRIP has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I still dont get why we need a protagonist with a Borat accent... I actually would not be surprised that in trailer 2 he will say 'In Khazakstan things ver simpler...'
DimebagRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #104
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagRIP
I still dont get why we need a protagonist with a Borat accent... I actually would not be surprised that in trailer 2 he will say 'In Khazakstan things ver simpler...'
How in the world does he sound like Borat?
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007   #105
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimebagRIP
My god that's immature.

You know, people from Eastern Europe spoke like that before Borat. Just because he is a known entertainment character doesn't mean that everyone sounds like him. He speaks in a Khazakastani accent, and Niko is most likely from Croatia, or nearby. :roll: