Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2007   #46
flux
50.000.000 Soulwax Fans Can't Be Wrong

flux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the roughflux is a jewel in the rough
the title could mean Niko looking for that 'special someone' (ie a target) in a hitman style mission. Porbably not too likely though, I doubt they'd show something like that in the second trailer
flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #47
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ooh man! Only 16 days!

'Looking for that special someone'
I have lot of guesses about the line. Either it is coming out from Niko or someone else.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #48
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It's a Tuesday for us so I won't be able to see it 'live'. I'm not so worried though because it isn't as important as the first trailer, I'll just watch it when I get home.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #49
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
What a nice present for me, the day I break up from College for the summer holidays and I get a new GTA trailer!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #50
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Wonder if this means I should take another GTAIV quote series of pictures... :p
Old 06-12-2007   #51
Halftime
Newbie Member

Halftime is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool. I probly won't see it live so hopefully the server doesn't overload.
Old 06-12-2007   #52
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
It's a Tuesday for us so I won't be able to see it 'live'. I'm not so worried though because it isn't as important as the first trailer, I'll just watch it when I get home.
Thursday* although probably Friday for us (it will most likely be released 6pm EST again), and won't you be on holidays?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #53
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Shush, there are two fucking T's on the Windows Clock and I don't wanna have to work out what T it means

Actually, lamest thing ever. We get off on the 29th. GAH, SO CLOSE.

EDIT: If it's the same story as trailer 1 then we'll get it on the 29th. That's still a school day though
Old 06-12-2007   #54
GTA Kid
Bauer. Jack Bauer.
Amateur Member

GTA Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's just hope R* Server doesn't crash or they have any errors on the launch night haha... **touch wood**
Old 06-12-2007   #55
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Kid
Let's just hope R* Server doesn't crash or they have any errors on the launch night haha... **touch wood**
e-traffic on the site wouldn't be significantly less than what happened with the 1st trailer. Though I'll keep an eye on the gametrailers.com once the trailer is on, they've been quite fast with uploading the trailer last time.

Old 06-12-2007   #56
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
SOOOO sweet, can't xait for the nex trailer and things to found inside it!!!!
Also: that's one of the best official art I've seen until now!!!
Old 06-12-2007   #57
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Gotta admire of the details in the artwork.

I don't see any difference with the design between the LCPD and NYPD detective badge.

Old 06-12-2007   #58
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Another perspective for " Looking for someone special " is, it could be one of those corny ads you hear on the radio, just a thought.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #59
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Don't they usually end on the line the trailer is named of? Think about it, "Let's Pop!" from VCS for example and "Things will be Different" from the first trailer. So prehaps it will be Niko answering a question "... Looking for someone special" at the end.
Old 06-12-2007   #60
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Not necessarily. In fact the only two GTA trailers that have closed with it's name are GTA IV - trailer one ("things will be different"), and VCS - trailer 2 ("ladies and gentlemen, let's pop"). I think they've only named the trailers after quotes since the first VCS trailer.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote