Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007   #31
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
<333

I just can't wait... ohhh so much.

(Sorry if this is considered a double post)
Old 06-11-2007   #32
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, that's good. I hope they don't play a necessary role (again, like in San Andreas) because they tend to get in the way, just like irl Niko doesn't seem like the serious relationship type either, and Rockstar have said so many times they want to keep his character realistic.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #33
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
I'm somewhat thinking that "Looking For That Special Someone" will have to do with the police and Niko with the new trailer revolving around that.
Old 06-11-2007   #34
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Great find guys. All I have to worry about up until then is my Japanese summer school class and work, not much there to worry about. The time should really fly by now.

I was looking at that new artwork. Could that imply that cops will actually stop you and give you tickets instead of automatically giving you the death penalty for everything?
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #35
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet
I'm somewhat thinking that "Looking For That Special Someone" will have to do with the police and Niko with the new trailer revolving around that.
Yeah I thought of that too, but can't seem to make "Looking For That Special Someone" and that piece or artwork click. Only time will tell what this title means.

@Pivotto, a double post is when you make a post twice in a row,
Old 06-11-2007   #36
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I was thinking Elizabeta, but then I rethought that. She looks too, tough, I guess. She appears that she would be a counterpart to Niko, rather a lovable figure. Who knows though. That one line "Looking For That Special Someone", without searching for double meanings really influences that there could be love throughout the storyline, not really something we've ever experienced in GTA as a major portion of the story, which could ruin the game, as love stories have been known to ruin films. Again, who knows. This could just be a play on a words, it's Rockstar, you never know what to expect.
I liked Fall of Max Payne's love story. I have faith R* knows how to do a love story, especially if they makie it kinda noir-ish ala Max Payne.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #37
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah I thought of that too, but can't seem to make "Looking For That Special Someone" and that piece or artwork click. Only time will tell what this title means.

@Pivotto, a double post is when you make a post twice in a row,
Law enforcement could be hunting down Niko thus referring to them looking for that special someone.
Old 06-11-2007   #38
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Great news. This has me excited. Obviously "Looking for that Special Someone" will be a quote from the trailer (They've done this since VCS), I'm going to guess Roman says it, I just have that feeling.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #39
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet
Law enforcement could be hunting down Niko thus referring to them looking for that special someone.
Ah , yes. I hadn't looked at this quote from another's perspective, just Niko's. Definitely a good thought there.
Old 06-11-2007   #40
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Great news. This has me excited. Obviously "Looking for that Special Someone" will be a quote from the trailer (They've done this since VCS), I'm going to guess Roman says it, I just have that feeling.
Hey, good point. Roman could pop in and say "looking for that special someone?" and this'll be his big entrance (clapping and cheering time on a sticom) and the first we see of him.
Old 06-11-2007   #41
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
My guess is Niko will say something like, "I thought you had two women?" and he'll say "I'm still looking for that special someone."

It could happen. It is generally a line you say about love.
Old 06-12-2007   #42
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Yeah. Chances are we'll see some of the opening mission cut scenes aswell. That type of dialogue would be featured in them.
Old 06-12-2007   #43
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
It looks like the detective has just pulled Niko over, and is asking him to step out or show ID. What this could mean is that your stars don't turn you into a magic cop magnet anymore, but instead your/your car's description is given out and the more stars you have, the more effort they'll make to find you.

This game is going to totally rule.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007   #44
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Wait, who knows if Niko is an illegal immigrant or not? It hasn't been discussed. I'd say he was in the country illegally and that man is asking for I.D. It could get quite difficult with the cops then.

Also, is anyone else not seeing a site update at all? I even cleared my cookies, entered my "age" and it still shows the old splash page for "Things Will Be Different".
Old 06-12-2007   #45
victim

I've always thought of Niko as a legal immigrant, but I'm well aware some others haven't even taken my thought into consideration.

I don't know. I wonder what time the trailer will be released on the 28th, the site probably won't overload as there is no specific countdown or time, unless everyone else (like me) will have the site open all day.