Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet
Yeah, it was included in the mailing list email.
Ah alright, thanks for confirming

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-11-2007 at 05:51 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #17
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
This is awesome news
Old 06-11-2007   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Himuro, a nice speculation there, but who knows if there is going to be the traditional three trailers or more? We might not see a "2nd trailer" for a while. I'm thinking that every one of these trailer titles has double meanings, where as it's related to the actual storyline of the game and the physical game.

The first trailer titled "Things Will Be Different", Niko spoke on how he believes his life will change, "things will be different" in this new land, Liberty City. This has also proven to mean that this installment of the franchise is going to be different than its predecessors. That's the way I'm going to look at it for now.

Edit: Hope you don't mind, I changed the thread title, so that if anyone sees this from the forum index, they'll know what it is and view this topic.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-11-2007 at 05:56 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #19
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
At least R* didn't reveal this shit at the beginning of the month like last time.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #20
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Wow! So unecspected to find this just now!

Damn, now all I can think of for the next couple of weeks is this! Great find.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

@Himuro, Hah, I hear ya. Doesn't seem like an eternity to wait.

I did find back in March that the month went by fairly quick, so it wasn't too bad in the end.

Well I just remembered.. when the first trailer was released, and I didn't quite make it on there at that moment it was released.. I'll keep my cool this time, and I've got two PC's here, so double the chances now

I'm thinking after this trailer we'll start seeing new previews based off new demos throughout the summer. Possibly not another trailer until September (or more likely October) if Rockstar continues the unconfirmed "every 3 months a new trailer is released". 3 months from June 28th would be September, but October seems more logical, weekend before release trailer ya know?
Old 06-11-2007   #22
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Here's hoping they send the trailer to multiple sources so we can have many places to get the trailer in case the site craps out.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #23
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro
At least R* didn't reveal this shit at the beginning of the month like last time.
This is big shit for me ! Woaaahh ! Thanks skillet @ himuro you said what I was thinking +rep for this(soon as mine comes back )for both...aww hell for everyone ! I'm on cloud nine an 1/2,lol.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #24
Pivotto
Loading - Please Wait

Pivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura aboutPivotto has a spectacular aura about
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I was wondering when the new trailer was going to come out, and now it's been announced . Ahhhh I can't wait!!! Although I have this week of school left, then next week Thursday I get my cast off, and I can skate the time away with my friends until the trailer is released . + Rep, def.
Pivotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #25
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I seriously cant effin wait!
it seems SOO long away! =[
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #26
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
"I was dumped, I was cheated on, I was Married, I was divorced... yes, I am still looking for that Special Someone"

Yes I appreciated the first trailer, I was disappointed with it. I hope this is another scenary trailer.
It better not be like it.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #27
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
DJLettermaniac (4:18:01 p.m.): woo im about to watch omg omg omg
smgslim (4:18:44 p.m.): trailer aint out yet
smgslim (4:18:45 p.m.): 28th
DJLettermaniac (4:18:19 p.m.): oh, lolz
smgslim (4:18:54 p.m.): lmao
DJLettermaniac (4:18:24 p.m.): that calmed me down a lot
smgslim (4:19:02 p.m.): biggest bubble burst of the day right there :p

Still, this is quite unexpected and great to hear they're releasing another one this early.

That Special Someone. Hmm, anyone else think Elizabeta (seen in artwork) could be a large part of this game?
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #28
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I was thinking Elizabeta, but then I rethought that. She looks too, tough, I guess. She appears that she would be a counterpart to Niko, rather a lovable figure. Who knows though. That one line "Looking For That Special Someone", without searching for double meanings really influences that there could be love throughout the storyline, not really something we've ever experienced in GTA as a major portion of the story, which could ruin the game, as love stories have been known to ruin films. Again, who knows. This could just be a play on a words, it's Rockstar, you never know what to expect.
Old 06-11-2007   #29
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Remember how Sam Houser (or someone from Rockstar) mentioned girlfriends would still be in the game? I think that Elizabeta will be the sole love interest and there won't be more than one (a la San Andreas).

Though Rockstar are making us think with this title and it'll turn out totally different than what we imagine Think of it this way, there'll be heaps of new screencaps and great shots I'm sure.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #30
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah it was mentioned in early previews that girlfriends would make a return, but it was never said whether it was a mandatory sort of thing or not. Just said that on the cell phone you could call them up or something. As long as the girlfriend system is improved from San Andreas', then it shouldn't be a problem. I believe you can also become friends with people in the game, as it was said in a preview that a "Friends" group was shown on the cell phone contact list.