Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2007   #1
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Trailer #2 "Looking For That Special Someone" - June 28th at 12:00 EST

June 28th.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html

Last edited by Skillet; 06-22-2007 at 07:29 PM..
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #2
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Ohhh.. What.. I can't wait for this...

Excited as.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #3
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
ahhh I can't fucking wait

nice find rep +
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #4
Skillet

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
New official art courtesy of gtanet.

Old 06-11-2007   #5
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ooooooh snaaaaaaaap!!!!!! This is AWESOME!
ivar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #6
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
+rep dude.

a fucking great find. i will be tuned in watching. just hope their servers dont go down again.
hope they show some stuff as how we the player will be playing the game. not make it movie like.
Follow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #7
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Goddamn I want it now.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #8
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Holy hell they're trying to make us go crazy again. Expect for hte internet to explode. AGAIN.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Woah! Well this was unexpected! Who would've known the one day of the month I decide to clean this information is released as I'm doing so

Thanks for the update! Only a few weeks to wait!
Old 06-11-2007   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah, just over two weeks to go.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Where'd that artwork come from by the way? Included in the mailing list email? (which for some reason I did not receive )
Old 06-11-2007   #12
Himuro

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Let's disect the name of the trailer. "Things will be different." was self explanatory. A lot of us figured that it was a quote as well as the new direction for the series long before the trailer even launched. "Looking for that special someone." could mean many things. It could be a love interest. It could show the brand new GTA that we've been meaning to see for months now in all of its glory.

Who is this special someone and what does this mean?

Personally I have a feeling, that along with the new found emphasis on being serious and realistic, GTAIV's story line will feature the first full fledged romance story between the main character and someone else. In previous games, it felt like the women were just there, and you used them for sex or they just latched on when you didn't want them to. Maybe for the first time, a main character is genuinely interested in going after romantic pursuits?
Old 06-11-2007   #13
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Only thing I thought of when I saw "Looking For That Special Someone" was love, but rethinking that, knowing Rockstar, it could mean just about anything.
Old 06-11-2007   #14
Skillet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Where'd that artwork come from by the way? Included in the mailing list email? (which for some reason I did not receive )
Yeah, it was included in the mailing list email.
Old 06-11-2007   #15
Himuro

If we look at the series history, trailer 2 is traditionally the trailer that shows most of the new features and awesome gun shooting, anarchy going on. I wouldn't be surprised if this "special someone" is GTA itself.