Old 06-08-2007   #1
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
New gun?

Well I was looking at the images, and I saw this.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8...lolgun2mt2.jpg
Original image.
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9839/008jv7.jpg
As you can see there is somebody behind Niko holding a gun. Maybe it's Roman?

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #2
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Not a bad find, but than again it does not reveal anything other than that someone else in the game can hold a gun. New guns however are exciting, and I always enjoy playing around with them. I prefered the Python to the Desert Eagle honestly. If we could have the .45, the Deagle and the Python that would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #3
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
yeah, i remember someone pointed that out on the gtaforums. most likely a glock.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah this has been spotted before. Wondering who that is behind Niko..
Old 06-08-2007   #5
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought it looked like a H&K model.

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
It's been spotted before. I think it's Roman. But whoever that person is is the guy Niko rings at the end of the Media Demo, the "meet me at the docks" person. I think they're at the Sugar Factory (seen in a screen) which is by the docks.

Doesn't look like a new gun to me, just a good lookin' Glock.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #7
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ya i pointed that out before
it looks just like the glock from SA.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #8
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent
I thought it looked like a H&K model.
It almost looks like the H&K MP5 model.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #9
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Two different guns are being talked about here. When I said it looks like a Glock, I meant the one Roman (or whoever) was holding. The one Niko is holding does look like that H&K though.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #10
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Well I'll be damned...Great find though...

To lucky: a desert eagle also is a .45,or a .50 In GTA SA you only had a 9mm (.35) Silenced 9mm and the deagle
I think, qua handguns, they will bring back the 9mm (likely with silencer option) deagle an python
Old 06-09-2007   #11
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
ya i pointed that out before
it looks just like the glock from SA.
Colt 45's were in SA, only LCS had Glocks.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #12
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
the first image is a glock 45, the 2nd is a mp5-k.. only reason i know this, is cause i've played Rogue Spear to much..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #13
Terminator-UK
*Account Closed*

Terminator-UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Niko is holding an Mp5, my guess is it's a 20 round clip because the clip doesn't look as a long.

The guy behind Niko, who you say is roman, He is holding a glock.
I doubt R* would mess about with a different calibre, probably a 9mm, making it a Glock 17.

Also, There is NO glock 45, Glock models range from Glock 17 - 39.

Last edited by Terminator-UK; 06-09-2007 at 09:54 AM..
Terminator-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007   #14
YellowJacket
Red Wings Princess

YellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura about
New guns always bring happyness. I hope there are shitloads of them.
Old 06-09-2007   #15
Calsydinhio
Chill Winstaaarn
Newbie Member

Calsydinhio is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeh terminator-uk is right thats a glock 17 tho to be honest alot of the glocks look fairly similar though from looking at the slide its likley to be the glock models 17-22 though from past gta's there has mostly been 9mm so its probably the 17 though some may hope for a glock 18 which is the automatic pistol version of the 17...though that might just be me.