Old 06-07-2007   #1
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
GTA:SA Downgrade Patch

Does anybody know where i can download the GTA:SA downgrade patch so i can use v1 save games? thanks
Old 06-07-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
There you go bud...

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/...er_Patch;74661

EDIT : Wait, for saves you need 2 other Version 1 files as well...

Click the link to get script and main.scm files, copy them to...

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\script

Keep the script.zip file somewhere safe for future use.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 06-07-2007 at 04:56 PM..
Old 06-07-2007   #3
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
thanks! but it turned out that i actually did have version 1, but my problem is that whenever i try to load the saves, my game shuts down. do you know how to fix that?
Old 06-07-2007   #4
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
In most cases of a save not working properly, it would have a modded main.scm file just like i gave you, could you post a link to the save you used.
Old 06-07-2007   #5
optik
王炎

i used the one that's on this site: http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.ph...on=file&id=962
Old 06-08-2007   #6
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeandbooze
i used the one that's on this site: http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.ph...on=file&id=962
It's just like i said before, you need the main.scm file that is supplied with the save...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Save ReadMe
copy paste "MAIN.SCM" into "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\script"
Over write file or make a back up if you want.

Then copy the save game "GTASAsf1.b" into your saved game folder, Normally
"My Documents" "GTA San Andreas User Files"
Old 06-08-2007   #7
optik
王炎

ok, i did that, but it made me start a new game with that save
Old 06-08-2007   #8
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Here is the 100% save file for the 2nd edition.
http://www.thegtaplace.com/pafiledb....n=file&id=1723
Don't forget to put back the v2 main.scm, if you want to play on it.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Old 06-08-2007   #9
optik
王炎

thanks asif, but it didn't work. and i'm pretty sure i have version 1
Old 06-08-2007   #10
Wicked Member

You can tell by the size of the gta_sa.exe, it will either be...

13.7Mb = v1

8.2Mb = v2
Old 06-08-2007   #11
optik
王炎

yea, mine's 13.7MB, and it says its version 1 in the readme. but i don't know why whenever i try to load a save it quits my game
Old 06-08-2007   #12
Wicked Member

Try this save, i'm sure it's a v1 100% save and let me know if it works.

http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/...ved_Game;67754
Old 06-08-2007   #13
optik
王炎

thanks clansman! that one worked! muchas gracias señor
Old 06-08-2007   #14
Wicked Member

Glad you got sorted out and are happy now.
Old 11-30-2008   #15
hitman47222
Newbie Member

hitman47222 is an unknown quantity at this point
does anybody know where can i download the downgrade patch for gta sa?? plz reply i looked for it in every place . thanks!!
Closed Thread