Old 06-02-2007   #1
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Movie Theatres

I've noticed that they have some movies around the town, like "Heavy Weapon X" or something like that, do you think they would let you enter movie Theatres and maybe have movies going on? With lots of people in seats.. and can hear the movie and such. If they did, would be a really big change..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
If they did, it would be like in Max Payne, An Audio Clip played over a series on pictures.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #3
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's not like they haven't had posters (or radio commercials) for old games. Having A Heavy Weapon X poster doesn't mean anything.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #4
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Although it would be cool, I doubt it.

Maybe one day, but I can't see them making a whole movie. Maybe a few clips of for comedic effect, but that's it really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007   #5
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
ya thats what I meant, maybe just little clips of scenes, nothing BIG and SPECIAL, but little and sweet

Old 06-02-2007   #6
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
It would be cool if we could see Trailers for fake movies.
Old 06-02-2007   #7
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
It's not like they haven't had posters (or radio commercials) for old games. Having A Heavy Weapon X poster doesn't mean anything.
Yes, however.....

They have real time animated ad's going on in the game with video screens in them that have animations going on.

That's a big leap forward from what we had before. It's very possible.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007   #8
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

yes, that's why I made this forum, maybe they might? maybe they wont, but all I know is that it would be a big leap for Rock* if you ask me..

Old 06-03-2007   #9
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
Yeah. I would agree.. Be good to roll around town hearing about a new movie coming out or seeing clips on televisions for it. Would be mad, I say.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007   #10
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Like in real New York, they have those BIG SCREENS on walls of Buildings, and would be cool if they had like a clip going after a few days, like they change..

Old 06-03-2007   #11
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Short films would be good to watch as my recreation, after I'm done with committing all criminal acts of the day. I'd love to kill some 'GTA standard' hours (assuming they are keeping, 1 'GTA' hour = 1 real-life minute as unit) up there.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007   #12
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
nothing BIG and SPECIAL, but little and sweet
That's what she said.

And I could see them doing short little animated clips, or perhaps previews for the feature attraction that never comes.

And exactly Asif, that'd be a cool way to spend a few 'hours'.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007   #13
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Ya.. that would be nice, maybe go into a theatre, or maybe as I said "On The Buildings" for a min or 2, and just go back to work

rofl@ "Thats what she said"

Old 06-03-2007   #14
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
I've noticed that they have some movies around the town, like "Heavy Weapon X" or something like that, do you think they would let you enter movie Theatres and maybe have movies going on? With lots of people in seats.. and can hear the movie and such. If they did, would be a really big change..
Man I'd like to torch that.

I don't think it'll happen though. Not sure why but, it's kinda pointless too.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote