Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2007   #1
Niko Bellic
Life is Complicated.
Newbie Member

Niko Bellic is an unknown quantity at this point
Question My Complicated GTA IV Questions...

Hi I'm Niko Bellic

and here are my complicated questions

1- How much the game will be?

2- About the two player function (like in GTA SA)
is it the same? like we have to be close? or there could be split screen? or play by wifi or w/e?

3- I've read somewhere that there will be NO loadings when we enter buildings, or stores, etc after the game starts, is it true?

4- About the virtual phone, is it really possible to take video recordings?

5- Can we use our own custom music tracks?

6- When we take snapshots from the virtual phone, can we transfer it to a USB device like in GT4?

Might ask more complicated questions later.....and they will be different.....perhaps.

Thanks

"Other GTA forums are complicated; I got banned, bad repped people, insulted people. Perhaps here, things will be different."

Niko Bellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
1. Regular Edition: $59.99 USD; Special Edition: $89.99 USD

2. Whether or not that 2 player multiplayer mode will return in GTA IV is unknown, but online has been confirmed, but details are yet to be released on it.

3. For all we know at this time, those statements are true.

4. I do not believe it was ever confirmed videos could be taken via the in-game cell phone, however taking photos have been.

5. Unknown at this time.

6. Possibly, but unknown at this time. Perhaps on the PS3 version they can be sent directly to the "Photos" section on the XMB.
Old 06-10-2007   #3
Niko Bellic
Life is Complicated.
Newbie Member

Thank you my friend. I have repped you already before you post.

so will rep again after I spread some.

"Other GTA forums are complicated; I got banned, bad repped people, insulted people. Perhaps here, things will be different."

Old 06-11-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
For 5, the Xbox360 has a feature where it will play MP3/WMA audio files over the game so in a way that is custom tracks anyway.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #5
moodygirl

moodygirl is on a distinguished roadmoodygirl is on a distinguished road
Yea i think some of them you can find on the main site of http://www.gtagaming.com/ but they are one page over i think.
Old 06-11-2007   #6
Deej
Special Someone

Deej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished roadDeej is on a distinguished road
They are not really releasing heaps of info..

But alot of your questions have been semi answered.
Deej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007   #7
GTA Kid
Bauer. Jack Bauer.
Amateur Member

GTA Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you think we work for R* or something? We know as much as everyone else...
Unless R* accidentally allow there servers to be freely roamed like Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed haha.
Old 06-12-2007   #8
Niko Bellic
Life is Complicated.
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Kid
Unless R* accidentally allow there servers to be freely roamed like Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed haha.
lol? im just asking questions that some of you could know or heard about.

Old 06-12-2007   #9
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Quote:

Who do you think you are? He only asked some questions.

This whole phone thing sounds like it's going to be the pause menu and everything.
Old 06-13-2007   #10
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dude calm down, I was always told it never hurts to ask. Just unbunch your panties and relax lol.
TwiztidDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #11
GTA Kid
Bauer. Jack Bauer.
Amateur Member

GTA Kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkComputer
Who do you think you are? He only asked some questions.
Obviously I think i'm more logical than the person asking the question, who are you?
I'm merely saying if information like this was released, everyone would know it, in the forms of gaming sites, sticky threads on here, etc.
If I sounded like a prick or anything, it wasn't meant to come off like that, for that I apologise.
Old 06-14-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GTA Kid, seriously, come on. He's just asking a few questions. No, everyone does not know the same, which is why he would be asking questions in the first place, to catch up on what is known.

(Edit: He is OKC, he's been here much longer than you (ignore the join date, he's been here even longer than I), and is considered a veteran. He knows what he's talking about. Don't make yourself out to be smarter, etc. than "Niko Bellic", like it matters?) And yes, you did somewhat come off to sound like a "prick" there, which is why you have to be careful what you say on the forums since text cannot be interpreted the same was as sound and expression, people will take the things you say the wrong way.

TwiztidDragonX, don't flame.

Verbal warnings to both of you. Stop wasting forum space.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-14-2007 at 10:54 AM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007   #13
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
Slim I was just bustin balls trust me if I was being serious it would of been worse lol

I meant to make that clear last night but didn't have time to jump back on sorry about that

Last edited by TwiztidDragonX; 06-14-2007 at 12:21 PM..
Old 06-14-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Here's the thing, you should be serious in all forums with the exception of the Crap Shack, unless you make yourself clear you were joking and are still making a post relevant to the topic discussion. Even in the Crap Shack, be sure your post can be clearly understood by everyone.
Old 06-14-2007   #15
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

Well I'm a joker lol and there is a such thing as being to serious. I hate when people get all steamed up over dumb little comments that are clearly jokes.

Anywho has anyone heard if the six axis will come into play?