Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2007   #1
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Didier Sachs Likely to Make a Return

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but in the shot of the Yardie you see his underwear read "Didier Sachs".

I'm not saying Niko will be able to buy clothes from there, I'm just saying it's nice to see another former - GTA brand return.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Yeah glad you brought it up Lm , I had mentioned it in an earlier post. This is good new's...I also liked seeing that from the past, will give it a gta feel
Old 05-25-2007   #3
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Sorry, hadn't noticed that post. And yeah, it is good news. Showing in a way that IV is not a total fresh start, which is good.
Old 05-25-2007   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
We know that most makes from previous GTA games will be appearing, after all, it took a while for Rockstar to build up soo many fake and spoof franchises I doubt they would drop them.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #5
born to kill
Bad ass muthafucka

born to kill is an unknown quantity at this point
there's also a space monkey machine on the corner
Old 05-25-2007   #6
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I mentioned this yesterday, here.

Good eye, btw. Looks like you were spending alot of time gaping at the new screens as well.

Also, there was a "Go-Go Space monkey" Arcade machine in the background.
Old 05-25-2007   #7
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Yeah, I spent all this morning reading the previews and analysing the screens
Old 05-25-2007   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by born to kill
there's also a space monkey machine on the corner

" Sorry to tell you Niko, but thing's are the same here"@born to kill

also the licsense plate's arn't finished in thease screens.
Old 05-25-2007   #9
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Doesn't look like the Medallion is finished either.
unless it is a black square with Africa in the middle.
but the game is only 60% done so its ok.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #10
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I'm trying to remember who or what Didier is. Drawing a blank.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #11
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

High class clothing store found in Rodeo, Los Santos, San Andreas.
Old 05-26-2007   #12
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
I too am glad that not everything will be dropped, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to drop things, as the GTA-universe has its own timeline and it would be unbelievable to completely "overwrite" the happenings of the trilogy.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #13
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i like that continuity that rockstar carries through the game, nice spot hadn't seen it myself though.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #14
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
As in the interview part (with Dan Houser) of the June issue of Brazil XBox 360 magazine says, you might expect to see some 'GTA' brands return.
(Though I can't remember if any other preview had said so already)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #15
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, never seen alot of those pics on ign.

This probably means you can buy suits and stuff.

And besides that, Yardies = lowriders? O:

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote