Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2007   #46
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Woah shit! You're right! Awesome spot there, perhaps you'll be able to wield two different weapons, and by choice, not stat.

EDIT

No! Look more closely actually. Further down the far left of the image, you see an arm with a bit of a green short sleeve shirt. Niko's left arm can be seen crossing under his SMG, and left hand finger tips over his right hand holding the weapon. Perhaps our first glimpse of Roman?

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 05-24-2007 at 10:56 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #47
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
At first it looked like a wooden plank to me, but then I realized that it is a pistol. It certain is interesting, but there doesn't look like there's enough space for another person to be there. Who knows?

Last edited by Himuro; 05-25-2007 at 01:18 AM..
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007   #48
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Himuro that would be spam. Please delete or edit your post to include more. Verbal warning, next time you'll get warning points.
Old 05-25-2007   #49
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Gah, I missed all this

But wow, BEAUTIFUL. I can't get over this game. Nearly spat my drink out at a few of those shots. Bring on more!
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #50
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing. I ran out of download limit for a month so it took a little under an hour to view all the screens, but it was worth it. Also, the IGN article stated Rockstar planned on releasing more in June, hopefully it will be a lot.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007   #51
Jerome-
Banned
Banned

Jerome- is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the bridge picture. This is gonna be one hell of a game.
Jerome- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #52
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Ah man, NOW I can get to see these images. It's time to speculate on these new screens.

Edit:

The flag in the belt is most probably an Ethiopian flag, and the flag in the shirt resembles the flag of Mali.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View of the municipal building from a street that went through the Chinatown.
The nearest as possible real life picture of that pic (I could got is)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doesn't it say "Liberty City State" at the bottom of the licence plate?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This >< and this>< pics basically show the same place, but from different directions.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 05-26-2007 at 04:21 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #53
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Outstanding Asif, this is good to learn the city which is somewhat foreign to me
Old 05-26-2007   #54
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
In addition to those,

"Brooklyn Navy Yard" at the background? The fonts are so similar. Obviously will be known as Broker Navy Yard this time.

Old 05-26-2007   #55
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Ahh, that could be our Navy base then I'd just like to also say, the car in that pic looks beautiful. It's funny, I'd say it looked better than many of the cars in TDU, which is just a car game Shows the input Rockstar are putting in.
Old 05-27-2007   #56
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Look at this guy's handbags. Possibly two new shopping brands.

YOGARISHIMA (First I thought it could be a Japanese word; after breaking it down further, this seems to be combined of 3 hindi words - Yoga + Rishi + Ma)

RANCH

Old 05-27-2007   #57
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
That is very preceptive Asif, there are hindi store's in(NYC)LC
Old 05-27-2007   #58
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quarter of a million south-Asians live in NY, so there are good chances in LC.

Notice the improved details with the windshield wiper, wondering if it would be functionable.

Old 05-27-2007   #59
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Could be.

I also noticed what looked like two very similar convertibles, one with top up, one with top down. Though it may have been two different cars altogether. I still think there's a chance we will see working convertible roofs.