Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Tomorrow I'm gonna head over to Game Stop and see what I can do about my pre-order. If I'm able to, I'll keep my current pre-order and in addition add the special edition to it, if not, I'll switch to the special edition pre-order only.
Old 05-21-2007   #17
m4rcj3sus

m4rcj3sus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
This sounds like something I'd get, I also have a feeling what artist will appear in this game but I can't say yet.
i mean if its new york then we defenitely need some wu tang, biggie, nas, mobb deep, fabulous.

and i would love it if they got some hot underground artist's, most notably Imortal teknique, who is in my oppinion the best lyricest of our time

Currently playing san andreas....AGAIN
m4rcj3sus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #18
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Well I know I'm eager to see the art book. GTA art is my passion

Hopefully GameStop will let me have both of these pre-ordered.
You know it's mine too

I MUST get this. Can't wait, a GTA art book has would be great, amongst the other things.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #19
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Knowing me I'll want this, but not get it. I actually really want this though. Suppose it depends on how much it will cost here.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #20
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I would definately buy that.

Well things are looking good on my cashflow, time for the "buy a console idea".
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #21
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22
i gotta go blow either $500 or $600 on a system first
Same here. Gotta buy a system, a decent TV for said system, etc. This is going to be an expensive October.
Old 05-22-2007   #22
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
lol wow $90? I bet that bag is something special!
Old 05-22-2007   #23
m4rcj3sus

ya ill have to see the bag, if its some cheap plasitic bag that can barely hold a pair of shoes then forget it/. but if its a nice bag then why not.

Old 05-22-2007   #24
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
It's probably going to be one of those little bags that you put on your back..that all the basketball players have...

and in regards to rap m4rcj3sus....R* mentioned smaller name artists...I wouldn't count any of those guys in imo
Old 05-22-2007   #25
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
I'm also one that needs to buy a console first lol. I still need to pre-order so does anyone know how much the standard version goes for? Thats what will help me decide which is better for the price. Either way I know I'll be broke
TwiztidDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I just saw this on the website I buy most of my games from so I've just sent them a message asking to change my pre-order to the SE. It looks interesting. I've noticed there's always been a lack of behind the scenes stuff for GTA when many other games have some, either on the game disk or just availiable separately (i.e. internet). This "never-before-seen production artwork" is interesting, however all the other stuff will be nice too.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #27
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
i guess im not buying em, the systems are 500-600 bucks already, if it comes out for pc.. or if the systems price's go down, then im defenitly buying it..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007   #28
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
i guess im not buying em, the systems are 500-600 bucks already, if it comes out for pc.. or if the systems price's go down, then im defenitly buying it..
you can get a 360 for $299 or $399.
Old 05-22-2007   #29
m4rcj3sus

ya go 360 better system anyway imo.

big mike what do u mean you wouldnt count any of those rappers? u dont like them, or u dont think that they will be in the game

Old 05-22-2007   #30
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
thast what im waiting for. i hope they come out with the PC version relatively soon after the release.(withink the following year) cuz i doubt theres gonna be any price break anytime soon on consoles. i bought my ps2 when it was only $250. i might plan to do the same but in reality, since i got a whole lot better computer after i already bough tmy ps2 and a whole lotta games, i havent touched it in months(maybe even a year now) except for the slim urge i get to play driver parallel lines.

btw how long did it take SA to go to PC?
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote