Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2007   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GTA IV Article In June Issue Of Play Magazine

Source: Games Radar

Looks like Play Magazine UK will have an article with new(?) information and screenshots for GTA IV (or should I say, Grand Theft Auto VI..) in their June 2007 issue, which will probably hit the newstands over in the United Kingdon sometime next month.

Apparently they have taken the liberty of announcing Grand Theft Auto VI (Six) themselves, rather than letting Rockstar do some. Guess we'll be seeing GTA IV and VI released simultaneously this year in October

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 04-19-2007 at 01:00 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #2
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Lol what a cock up I'll be getting that mag when it comes out, cheers Slim.
Old 04-19-2007   #3
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Now there's an editor who'll get a reprimande!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
haha i dont know what to say....
nice find
but is it a joke or an honest mistake?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #5
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
just a stupid mistake..

Old 04-19-2007   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
The funny thing about that is, it's not like the magazine received that kind of content (the IV logo) in that way. The designer had to have flipped it themself, which I find hilarious since I can't see a reason to why they would have done that.
Old 04-19-2007   #7
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
There is alot of crack in this world slim
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Thanks for the info Slim, looks like we will be getting info over the next two months at least then, when do you rekon R* will update the IV site ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #9
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

i dont remember where i saw this timeline.. but next update and pics, will be beginning of may!

Old 04-19-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I'd safely bet a good deal of money on late August the official site will undergo its first major update, followed by another in late September, and another the weekend before the Tuesday it's released in October.

From now forward, we will be seeing a lot of previews, especially once summer rolls in. As I've said before, pre-San Andreas all over again
Old 04-19-2007   #11
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

R* knows a thing or two about 'hype'

Old 04-19-2007   #12
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
I felt a whole lot more excitement about San Andreas...I think they havent given enough information to me yet...for me to be fully excited
Old 04-19-2007   #13
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh man, i'm kinda waiting for the next "holy fuck, it has that in there, thats don!" moment.. then a high level of excitement can begin... word.
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike
I felt a whole lot more excitement about San Andreas...I think they havent given enough information to me yet...for me to be fully excited
Comparing to only we know now about IV, yes, San Andreas was more exciting, but we don't have all the details. We've gotten a small small portion of what is to come between now and October.
Old 04-19-2007   #15
pacCinHECKLER&K

I agree Slim! i believe the the Uk Play mag. will really scratch the surface this time around and when summer rolls in we will finally get an official preview with better ingame screens instead of these taunting first looks. Summer should be good.

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-19-2007 at 09:21 PM..