Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2007   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's easy to get lost in this information when updating this though

Thanks for the compliment, probably hadn't realized it had been unlocked until you saw some replies right? Next time (if there is?) just check the little icon to the left of the thread listed on the forum index. If a little lock is over it, that means the topic is locked, otherwise post away.
Old 06-18-2007   #17
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Exactly, but still, you'd think there would've been some comments posted during that one month period ya know?

No matter though, point of this topic is to keep all the information organized. Originally I planned to keep this closed and just have it used for browsing through, but keeping it open and allowing posting can bump it so it stands out to anyone who's yet to some how not notice this topic.
No sweat ST your effort's are valid,it's pickin up now. An we need to go back to thing's an take a closer look, this is great for that.

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #18
Gupi
In the hizzouse

Gupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished roadGupi is on a distinguished road
I just noticed this thread hehe

Very nice work Slim. Its great to have all the infomation released to date in one handy place.
Old 07-14-2007   #19
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Great job slim, I had no idea they had all those mag articles, your GRRRRRRRRRRREEAT, From now on can you guys call me tony the tiger.
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I really need to update this, but I haven't gotten around to it. Busy doing other forum and site stuff, as you and others should have already noticed.
Old 07-14-2007   #21
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton
Great job slim, I had no idea they had all those mag articles, your GRRRRRRRRRRREEAT, From now on can you guys call me tony the tiger.
ok ..... * Tony the Tiger go get us some stuff to put in here

@ Slim , I told you it would get used so for mostly for browsing it seems, like you said. Which is very handy ,
^ thanks tony tiger for bringing ths back to life, I like it.
Old 07-14-2007   #22
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks, and thanks for calling me that, I new someone would pay attetion
AvatarMike17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007   #23
Alpha_Red

Alpha_Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, slim. I was looking for those kikizo previews to show my friend. Much obliged!

Alpha_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #24
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Slim, you might wanna note in your second update that a PR response like the one given to SPOnG in never really indicative of what's going on behind the scenes. Not that the rumor is even close to being true, but PR responses don't automatically discount it.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #25
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Did you mean to post this in the other thread?

Wasn't even me that made the 2nd update in that news post, it was ash.
Old 10-02-2007   #26
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
Slim, you might wanna note in your second update that a PR response like the one given to SPOnG in never really indicative of what's going on behind the scenes. Not that the rumor is even close to being true, but PR responses don't automatically discount it.
Even still, it's still a little word from Rockstar, which is worthy of an update no matter how obvious it is they would lie, plus I don't believe this rumour anyway.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #27
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

It's extremely likely to be false, but just knowing it's a rumor makes us think positively and hope.
Old 10-02-2007   #28
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Did you mean to post this in the other thread?

Wasn't even me that made the 2nd update in that news post, it was ash.
rofl, I looked in the other thread to see if anyone replied, and thought, "WTF? I thought I posted in here."

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007   #29
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Seems to me, it's one of those things you do because, you feel there is a need to do it properly, and looks to me like you have done it most properly - just one hell of a lot better than I could. Many thanks Slim Trashman from this reader. If I were CJ I'd treat you to a Chili Dog
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #30
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
this is a great thread ....easy to find releases here......
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote