Old 09-19-2007   #76
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Let's keep this ball rolling, Updated first post again, cleaned some things up and added Confirmed Songs and Rumoured Songs parts. Extra thanks going to new members Kuri and phexitol (took me a while to look through just to make sure they wasn't just lying).

Confirmed Song
  • "Sorrow Tears and Blood" by Fela Kuti
  • "Arm In Arm (Shy Child Mix)" by The Boggs
  • "Pruitt-Igoe theme" by Phillip Glass
  • "Sucker M.C.'S" by Run-DMC

Rumoured Songs [Not-Confirmed]
  • "Restless" by UNKLE (feat. Josh Homme)
  • "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani
  • "They Say Vision" by Res
  • "You" by Raheem Devaughn
  • "Junior Kickstart" by The Go! Team
  • "Burn It All Down" by VHS or Beta
  • "Cocaine" by Humble Pie
  • "Shit Is Real, Pt. III" by Fat Joe
  • "How About Some Hardcore" by M.O.P.
  • “Downtown Swinger” by M.O.P.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #77
Elvin D.
RX

Elvin D. is on a distinguished roadElvin D. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Let's keep this ball rolling, Updated first post again, cleaned some things up and added Confirmed Songs and Rumoured Songs parts. Extra thanks going to new members Kuri and phexitol (took me a while to look through just to make sure they wasn't just lying).

Confirmed Song
  • "Sorrow Tears and Blood" by Fela Kuti
  • "Arm In Arm (Shy Child Mix)" by The Boggs
  • "Pruitt-Igoe theme" by Phillip Glass
  • "Sucker M.C.'S" by Run-DMC

Rumoured Songs [Not-Confirmed]
  • "Restless" by UNKLE (feat. Josh Homme)
  • "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani
  • "They Say Vision" by Res
  • "You" by Raheem Devaughn
  • "Junior Kickstart" by The Go! Team
  • "Burn It All Down" by VHS or Beta
  • "Cocaine" by Humble Pie
  • "Shit Is Real, Pt. III" by Fat Joe
  • "How About Some Hardcore" by M.O.P.
  • “Downtown Swinger” by M.O.P.

The go! team? AH! I just pissed my pants, even if its rumoured I am still happy
Elvin D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007   #78
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
i aint heard of half these artists which is great bcoz im gunna hear a whole new range of music.
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #79
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Even though there is a lack of soundtrack news, just added the info on the song used in the third trailer.
Old 12-07-2007   #80
napster2003
Doing it for the lulz.

napster2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard that MSX FM (or a station similar to MSX) may be included.
napster2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #81
Ash_735

Added the Radio Station "IF99" which was revealed in the new previews, assumed to be a Jazz station since the rest talk about Jazz Music playing.
Old 02-08-2008   #82
Ash_735

Updated with the song confirmed in the Manny Escuela trailer, which is 'Ven Bailalo (Reggaeton Version)' by Angel y Khris.
Old 02-08-2008   #83
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
PSM3 confirmed that there would be 18 radio stations.
Old 02-08-2008   #84
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Wow, that's a nice high number. Do you have a link for that?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #85
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Wow, that's a nice high number. Do you have a link for that?
http://s4.directupload.net/file/d/1333/he85w9ol_jpg.htm

Right where it says music.
Old 02-08-2008   #86
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yes they have my favorite all-time rapper Run DMC!!!! I can't wait for his rest songs on the radio stations.
Old 02-08-2008   #87
Ash_735

Wow, Missed that, 18 Radio Stations, got to be a lot of content in there.
Old 02-08-2008   #88
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
You can add "Bump And Grind - R. Kelly" as confirmed. (And, "Because of You (remix) - Ne Yo" as TBC)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #89
Ash_735

Thanks Asif, added them in theer along with Queens "One Vision".
Old 02-09-2008   #90
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Very nice! Where did you find the Queen song?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote