Old 05-14-2007   #16
Jerome-
Banned
Banned

Jerome- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Me too. You don't have MSN, do you?

Anyway, I think it is better in a way, for capturing the feel. Sure the big names in Vice City made the atmosphere something else, but I think having artists you've never heard gives it it's own vibe.
Don't have MSN, nope. I'm gonna get it though, I'm just lazy and don't feel like downloading

As long as the music is good, I'm cool with whoever R* picks. Whether they be underground, mainstream, whatever, as long as it's music I like, I'll be happy.
Jerome- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #17
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Too early though, thanks for the initiation, Ash.
Asif Is Back! yeah I know it's way too early for this but only done it because some small info is out already, besides I don't really care if this topic dies for a while, save me re-creating it again later in the year.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #18
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
I hope that there is more freedom with radio usage. I'd like the option of being able to purchase headphones or something similar for music listening while not in vehicles. Being able to listen to music only in cars is outdated. I want tunes while I'm exploring on foot.
Old 05-14-2007   #19
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Me too. You don't have MSN, do you?

Anyway, I think it is better in a way, for capturing the feel. Sure the big names in Vice City made the atmosphere something else, but I think having artists you've never heard gives it it's own vibe.

it does give the game a vibe, but it doesn't feel as real to me. I liked in GTA VC/SA with the real big artists, but i also loved GTA3's Fake Big artists, they really pulled it off, so as long as its not all just crappy, ehhh bands, ill be happy. Either Go all the way for big bands, or fake it is my thought on it.

=================
quick Q, are Sticky topics allowed to be "necroposted"? or w.e its called
Pale2hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #20
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale2hall
that would make sense to me, i mean, they are stickies.

anyway, i would like to hear some good underground shit. i don't think it would be all that great to have a bunch of mainstream artists' songs that you've already heard a bajillion times.
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Necroposting rule doesnt apply on the sticky topics. So, you can post in it anytime you want, till it gets un-stickied.

Anyway, I am expecting a radio station dedicated to 80's power ballad, pop stuff.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #22
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
One station i hope is reincarnated is K-Jah, love the chill factor, i even have it burnt to CD (GTA III Version) so i can listen to it when i'm out in my car.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007   #23
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
i hope theres another pirate radio, because that was sweet having no commercials on wildstyle, but considering the game is set in present day new york, and there are little to no pirate radio stations in new york, then i doubt this will have a chance. some 90's rap would be pretty sweet as well.
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #24
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Could be a lot of underground rap artists. Especially seeing it's NYC, there's a good chance.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #25
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
They always do it right. New music that I haven't heard before is all I really hope for, plus variety of course.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #26
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Someone is claiming that a magazine has listed some Radio stations: K-Rose, Chatterbox with Only Lazlow, LCCR* and LCN Radio.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 05-18-2007 at 12:23 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #27
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Hmm... so hard to say right now. Though he's only claiming (he has no proof whatsoever) that they'll be in so I'm not believing it.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #28
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Oh lovin it,hope this is correct. Having some radio new's is welcome

Thank you ASIF

Last edited by FG; 05-18-2007 at 03:13 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #29
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Claiming isn't good enough, I like to base my stuff on facts.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007   #30
rellimjoe
Mahoy

rellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished roadrellimjoe is on a distinguished road
Now this probably wouldn't even work, but wouldn't it be cool if they somehow made it (probably through Xbox live and PS3 online) so you could listen to real radio stations...
rellimjoe is offline   Reply With Quote