Old 04-12-2008   #226
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i did not know that dude all i hear is that new bands and artist are in the game sorry for that dude very sorry
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #227
Kwestyung
Newbie Member

Kwestyung is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
'Playboy X' trailer has used the song Wet Em Up by Tru Life, a New York based hip-hop group.

You can listen to a sample at here.
Tru Life is just a 1 rapper.
Kwestyung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #228
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be so much more happy if there was no actual mainstream music also, if you live in the UK all you need to do is turn on Radio 1 and you've basically got the entire Electrochoc lineup.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #229
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
LCHC makes me so fucking happy.
especially because they actually got Jimmy Gestapo from Murphy's Law.

awesome.

R* know their fucking music.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #230
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I don't know if anyone noticed this but I just found this;

That sprawling variety will arrive through popular and obscure tracks from both prominent and less well known recording artists including the likes of Elton John, Nas, Electrick Funk, The Greenskeepers, Deluka, The Boggs, Daddy Yankee, Liquid Liquid, Datarock, Murphy’s Law, and many others.
Source
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #231
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
I don't know if anyone noticed this but I just found this;

That sprawling variety will arrive through popular and obscure tracks from both prominent and less well known recording artists including the likes of Elton John, Nas, Electrick Funk, The Greenskeepers, Deluka, The Boggs, Daddy Yankee, Liquid Liquid, Datarock, Murphy’s Law, and many others.
Source
All of them songs are already confirmed in the first post, please check the first post before submitting "News"
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #232
Steve999
Newbie Member

Steve999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
All of them songs are already confirmed in the first post, please check the first post before submitting "News"
Isn't Daddy Yankee new? Either way, Daddy Yankee makes the second Puerto Rican group (first angel y khriz) and Reggaeton group. Wouldn't be suprised if there was a latino music station or something.
Edit: Also, you're missing Telltale by Killing Time in the L.C.H.S song list.
Steve999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #233
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve999 View Post
Isn't Daddy Yankee new? Either way, Daddy Yankee makes the second Puerto Rican group (first angel y khriz) and Reggaeton group. Wouldn't be suprised if there was a latino music station or something.
Edit: Also, you're missing Telltale by Killing Time in the L.C.H.S song list.
I like to proof view what I add to the list, the Daddy Yankee song I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere else except Wikipedia, and as we all know that isn't a reliable source, but I'll add it anyway. The Killing Time song I'm having a bit of a rough time getting a hold of to see if it is the same.
Old 04-12-2008   #234
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Y'know? i've changed my opinion on the music. I wasn't sure i'd like it, but now I see the bigger picture. The past soundtracks were mostly composed of hits we all have heard of, to match the setting of which the game takes place. This is something new, and who knows, maybe we're listening to future hits in the making.
Old 04-12-2008   #235
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Phreak, you should give Deluka a listen.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #236
Steve999
Newbie Member

Steve999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I like to proof view what I add to the list, the Daddy Yankee song I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere else except Wikipedia, and as we all know that isn't a reliable source, but I'll add it anyway.The Killing Time song I'm having a bit of a rough time getting a hold of to see if it is the same.
Well thats because its the wrong killing time song...its telltale, not brightside. You can preview on amazon.
I just use a youtube link like this one http://youtube.com/watch?v=DegJkI1jXIg to quickly compare lyrics and songs to see if they are actually used in the soundtrack.
Steve999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #237
Ash_735

Telltale it is, the sample was near enough the exact same spot as the one used in the preview.
Old 04-13-2008   #238
Ash_735

Good news, was informed of the first song used in the Electro Choc preview, he gave me the wrong remix though, the version used in GTA IV "Brain Leech (25 HAD full length version)" by French artist Alex Gopher

Sample
Old 04-13-2008   #239
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice spotting, Ash. The song is almost fresh, I thought it to be from the '90s when I first heard it. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #240
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
The review in OXM states that Smashing Pumpkins and Stevie Nicks are both on the radio, unfortunately it doesn't mention the song.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote