Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't like any of the stations so far, except WKTT

Ne-Yo and Gwen Stefani? God I hope not.
Old 04-11-2008   #197
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i love them all
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #198
Éste

Éste is an unknown quantity at this point
The last song playing in Electrochoc is "& Down" by the German DJ Boys Noize!

Probably one of my favourite artists. I highly recommend his album "Oi Oi Oi". Check him out on http://www.myspace.com/boysnoizemusic
Éste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #199
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Added links for François K and Jimmy Gestapo, seems Rockstar are going for local famous people in New York as the DJs.

edit: also added the song "& Down", thank you, if anyone else knows the other feel free to mention them here.

Last edited by Ash_735; 04-11-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #200
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I couldn't recognise anything off LCHC which was a shame

Also, I can't wait to hear Deluka playing ingame
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #201
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Posted this in the other thread, but thought I'd mention it here - Jimmy Gestapo, host of LCHC is the lead singer of Murphy's Law.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #202
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Then, 'A day in the life' (used in the Packie trailer) song is definitely in LCHC.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #203
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling LCHC will be my favorite station.
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #204
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I loved te song in the fourth trailer it was amazing anyone know what song it was
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #205
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth View Post
I don't like any of the stations so far, except WKTT .
Same, IF99 is kinda growing on me but so far, I don't like any of the stations.

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #206
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Songs for LCHC:

Killing Time - Brightside

Maximium Penalty - All Your Boys
Old 04-11-2008   #207
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Maximum Penalty seems to check in, but I don't think Killing Time is right...
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #208
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
I loved te song in the fourth trailer it was amazing anyone know what song it was
Check the first post of this thread, all confirmed and used songs are listed.

Old 04-11-2008   #209
Steve999
Newbie Member

Steve999 is an unknown quantity at this point
That "Killing Time" song is actually the song "Telltale" from the Brightside album. Behold: http://www.amazon.com/Brightside/dp/...t_dmusic_img_1
I found another one. Back to Back by Underdog http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=27812261

Last edited by Steve999; 04-11-2008 at 10:53 PM..
Steve999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #210
Asif
Moderator =)

There's mention of a new song on the ZiT advert.

'War is necessary' by Nas

Edit: Noticed it's already added.

Last edited by Asif; 04-12-2008 at 12:27 AM..