Old 04-09-2008   #181
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
That station might not be classical though, it could mean classic rock, classic hip hop or similar. I do hope there is some sort of classical station though.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #182
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
same here Jimmy 86 But i think their will be Liberty city has a Classical station from gta liberty city stories up til gta 3 so GTA IV will have a classical Station
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #183
bloodflow82

bloodflow82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
nice thread. The radios in GTA are an important part of the game. Can't wait to hear the new chatterbox type of station.
i heard they were bringing back laslo, that would be awsome
Old 04-09-2008   #184
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Confirmation on a Prodigy song "Dirty New Yorker" featuring in IV.

http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.....php?id=149993

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 04-09-2008 at 09:44 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008   #185
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i think with how many stations there gonna have a lot of generes in there every time someone says o ya i hope that type of music is in there i think to myself it probably already is i pretty much know there is gonna be rap and techno and a jazz but im also hopin for a liberal radio rather than just conservative

but if they dont have it ill understand cus i have beeen seeing this theme in the rockstar websites and stuff showing how dumb the conservatives are and putting liberal things in there might ruin it
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #186
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Confirmation on a Prodigy song "Dirty New Yorker" featuring in IV.

http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.....php?id=149993
Thanks for that Asif, on a quick search, I can't find that song but I'll take a closer look later onight.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #187
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
No problem, Ash. Don't you think the song used in the GameStop video can be a part of the soundtrack? May be you forgot to add that.

http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...97#post1762797

Old 04-10-2008   #188
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
i think with how many stations there gonna have a lot of generes in there every time someone says o ya i hope that type of music is in there i think to myself it probably already is i pretty much know there is gonna be rap and techno and a jazz but im also hopin for a liberal radio rather than just conservative

but if they dont have it ill understand cus i have beeen seeing this theme in the rockstar websites and stuff showing how dumb the conservatives are and putting liberal things in there might ruin it
In an interview Dan Houser said something about the news that happens throughout GTA IV. After it you'll be able to read both left and right views on it on the in game internet for example. It wasn't too specific as to whether this includes radio or anything else though.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #189
LuverOfLuv
LuverOfL♥v
Newbie Member

LuverOfLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I hope that Karl Lagerfeld's station plays cool dance music, that's my fav genre... and this is my first post... YAY!!

Where his Holiness does his business is his business.

Do polar bears sh*t in the woods?

No, but they've been known to sh*t in the liquor tent, if I remember it right.
LuverOfLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #190
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I've listened to a sample of the music thats played on their (On the IV Website) and it does sound really good.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #191
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Added "Move" by Miles Davis (Sorry Asif, must of missed that ) and another confirmed station, Electro-Choc.
Old 04-11-2008   #192
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i want chatterbox back with Lazlow
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #193
Ash_735

Chatterbox along with the other radio stations from the previous Liberty City don't really have a high chance of appearing again, only one that does is Head Radio as it is in every majot GTA game. Lazlow however is in the game along with Opie & Anthony.
Old 04-11-2008   #194
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Two new radio station arrived with the update, Electrochoc (sample) and Liberty City Hardcore (sample)

Old 04-11-2008   #195
Ash_735

Definetly wasn't expecting an update tonight, cheers Asif, added the stations up there, liking the sound of Electrochoc actually.