Old 03-29-2008   #166
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I just can't wait to go through all the 18 radio stations to listen to all the different music and talk shows that there is
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #167
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

RAM219 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to hear that some old radios are back

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
RAM219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #168
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That GameStop video used 'Move' by Miles Davis. Possibly a track from the Classics radio station or an unnamed jazz radio station.

Sample

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #169
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
My apologies if this has been answered, but why can't you play your own music in the game?
Too much slow-down?

P.S.: I thought that an European Video Games site had confirmed Miles Davis/Jazz Station in the game. It had a 12 or so page preview (not IGN) and I seem to remember reading that.

P.P.S.: I really, really hope there's some good hard rock music in there. Classic type stuff is fine, but something that is hard but also has mass appeal. If all possible "Better" by Guns N' Roses would be a wonderful fit. Something from Led Zeppelin.

Last edited by bennifer3000; 04-02-2008 at 10:18 PM..
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #170
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
There's officially no reason why it's being ignored, the excuse behind this we know of...

Quote:
I'm told it wouldn't be in keeping with the tone of the series and wouldn't allow funny advertisements and droll Djs to amuse players
http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/grand_...iew-791-3.html

Old 04-04-2008   #171
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I do not care if the old radio station's do not return. But chatterbox would be amazing
Old 04-05-2008   #172
CoryKit
Newbie Member

CoryKit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I hope that there is more freedom with radio usage. I'd like the option of being able to purchase headphones or something similar for music listening while not in vehicles. Being able to listen to music only in cars is outdated. I want tunes while I'm exploring on foot.
the phone allows u to listen to music wen outside a car but it is not as loud as in the car
CoryKit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008   #173
tornado of soul
Newbie Member

tornado of soul is an unknown quantity at this point
if there isn't a heavy metal station I will be pissed off.
tornado of soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #174
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
As todays News Post confirms Karl Lagerfeld is indeed the DJ for K109: The Studio, a few forum users guessed this back when the preview first surfaced. If anyone wants to listen to that preview then just click here.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #175
claud3
Banned
Banned

cool to hear that news ash_735
Old 04-08-2008   #176
Zeshil

Zeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished roadZeshil is on a distinguished road
no rock music station?
or am I missing something
Zeshil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #177
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeshil View Post
no rock music station?
or am I missing something
Not all of the radio stations have been announced at this point.
Old 04-08-2008   #178
claud3
Banned
Banned

i loved the Clssical station in gta 3 I hope they have a station like that in gta iv
Old 04-09-2008   #179
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
i loved the Clssical station in gta 3 I hope they have a station like that in gta iv
There will be a station called 'Classics' (seen on a billboard in the Manny trailer), the exact genre of it is still unknown though.

Old 04-09-2008   #180
claud3
Banned
Banned

thankz ASIF i am a big classical fan