Old 03-20-2008   #151
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Two new stations have been revealed...

K109 The Studio : DJ Karl

WKTT Talk Radio : Richard Bastion

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?pa...ntent=stations
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #152
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Website hasn't updated for me, might take some time to get the pics.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #153
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Clear your cookies/cache...

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #154
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
New song from the Disco station.

Cerrone - Supernature
Old 03-20-2008   #155
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, Logos, Names and Previews updated, now to find the songs, thank you Skillet.

edit: TrackID sucks ass, I recognise the first song on K109.

Last edited by Ash_735; 03-20-2008 at 05:37 PM..
Old 03-20-2008   #156
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
IMO, the soundtrack aint all that good yet. Im hoping R* is just holding out the good stations. As of right now, the only station I like is IF99. I really hope the other ones are good. I know, 4 out of 18 station revealed, theres bound to be more good ones.

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #157
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
cerron supernature a great tune
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #158
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
K109 does have some gorgeous tracks, I'll be on look out for finding the rest of the songs.

Edit: Spotted the third track on K109.

"the leaves where falling down...the sky was crying"

http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Love-Don-Ray/dp/B000001QVD

Listen to the sample of "Standing In The Rain"

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.

Last edited by Asif; 03-21-2008 at 05:39 AM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #159
Irreversible
Newbie Member

Irreversible is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

Does anybody else think that DJ Karl is impersonated by legendary fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Lagerfeld

I do think it's him. I searched the forums but his name didn't show any topics so I thought I might share this with you guys!
Karl lagerfeld is a genius and he's got a fantastic sense of humor. I'm looking forward to listen to that radio station!!!

Last edited by Irreversible; 03-21-2008 at 07:25 AM..
Irreversible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008   #160
Ash_735

Apparently it IS him, anyway, updated that track, thanks Asif, I still know the first damn song but TrackID is really letting me down and it's annoying me cause I've definetly heard it before.
Old 03-27-2008   #161
Ash_735

The song in the latest trailer is called "Real McKoy" by Mavado ft. Busy Signal.
Old 03-27-2008   #162
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
More soundtrack info plus news on the music download model with Amazon.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/g...-model/1199430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo.com
None of those tracks, however, are accessible outside the game, and that's where GTA IV's model really takes off. Rockstar has boldly proclaimed that GTA IV's soundtrack is "the biggest in the history of entertainment," and with over 200 tracks, we're not prone to argue. In addition to high-profile tunes from popular artists, the developers are aiming for music geeks by handpicking rare, hard-to-find songs such as Electrick Funk's 12-inch treasure "On A Journey" and Elton John's "Street Kids" off his relatively unheralded Rock of the Westies. Some artists have even contributed brand new songs written exclusively for the game, including "Vagabond (Liberty City Mix)" by the Greenskeepers and "War is Necessary" from iconic rapper Nas.
Old 03-27-2008   #163
Ash_735

Just had a quick read of that article, that's genius, and also in a way, a bit sell out like, hmm.

edit: Tracks have been added to the confirmed, the song "On A Journey" has been added to the K109 line up.

Last edited by Ash_735; 03-27-2008 at 06:13 PM..
Old 03-27-2008   #164
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Oh it was.

Anyway. Yeah I dig this. Yay for amazon to allowing tocompile lists for us to buy

yay elton john.]
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #165
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
I sure hope Rockstar has added in two radio stations for alternative rock and heavy metal.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote