Old 03-16-2008   #136
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Seems to be the most logical thing to me.
Old 03-16-2008   #137
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac9wr View Post
Someone over on GTAForums said that they were listening to Hot 97 (a rap station in NYC) and the DJ said "I wanna give a special shout out to Rockstar Games cuz we got somethin monumental poppin off"...the DJ that was scheduled to be on during that time was DJ Green Lantern (many people probably remember him as Eminem's DJ). Definitely not a confirmed thing, but it may hint that he's involved with the rap station.
It's weiord how this guy was right nearly a year ago.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #138
Jack_Daniels08
Liberty City Policeman
Newbie Member

Jack_Daniels08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant Wait.

Lazlo is gonna be back, cant wait to see what theme he is gonna do, i hope tlk radio or somthing.
Old 03-17-2008   #139
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
the radio stations are going to be cool
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #140
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Another new song confirmed....
"Sleep Is Impossible" by Deluka

Proof is right here. Thanks goes to Lazlow? for letting me know over edge.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #141
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
18 Radio Stations About 3 Talk Stations and 15 Stations just Songs this is so cool with the size of the disc's these days that means their will be 100's of songs plus the talk stations will have 1,000 of things to say so we will not be bored we will be spoiled for choice with all this.

why worry this is R* and lazlow so we are going to be fine
Old 03-19-2008   #142
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm really loving "Sleep Is Impossibe". I think it will actually fit pretty nicely into the Star Junction atmosphere.
Old 03-19-2008   #143
claud3
Banned
Banned

not a bad tune but have to play gta iv to get the feel of the tune so it will grow on me
Old 03-19-2008   #144
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
It's the 20th now in Australia. Would anyone know what time (roughly) the official IV website will update with more radio station previews?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #145
claud3
Banned
Banned

About 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm like the other updates
Old 03-19-2008   #146
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
About 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm like the other updates
I assume you mean New York time.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #147
claud3
Banned
Banned

yes sorry
Old 03-19-2008   #148
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
It's the 20th now in Australia. Would anyone know what time (roughly) the official IV website will update with more radio station previews?
I usually add a day because the time is almost always a Europe/US daytime time.

If it is 5pm in NY then it's 8am on Friday for you. So I guess sometime during the night at least.

EDIT: Anyone else getting an internal server error at www.rockstargames.com/IV

EDIT 2:Ah, it just worked again.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 03-19-2008 at 08:37 PM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #149
killacam264
XxKillaXCamxX
Newbie Member

killacam264 is an unknown quantity at this point
hope all tha new music is good cause all of tha recently confirmed songs suck man like tha new deluka song wtf is rockstar thinking but idc cause i have a 360 and ill be playing my own music
killacam264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008   #150
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Another new song confirmed....
"Sleep Is Impossible" by Deluka

Proof is right here. Thanks goes to Lazlow? for letting me know over edge.
Nice find Ash, yet to figure out the Indie/dance station. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote