Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2007   #16
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
"suburb upon suburb of randomly generated houses simply didn't add anything worthwhile"
i don't really get that line, who was saying that, is it good or bad?

just more info that turns me into a fucking junkie because of how badly i wanna play this game.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #17
ivar87
CLOVER ROCKER
Amateur Member

ivar87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
"suburb upon suburb of randomly generated houses simply didn't add anything worthwhile"
i don't really get that line, who was saying that, is it good or bad?

just more info that turns me into a fucking junkie because of how badly i wanna play this game.
It's said towards the previous GTAs. They had generic and boring houses. By saying that they want to say that in GTA4 this is not the case. Every house will have individual and detailed architecture etc.
To me this is uber-good, and I believe it's the same for everyone else too.
ivar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #18
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
That's awesome, unique houses depending on where you are. It's gonna be insane.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #19
washablemarker
Amateur Member

washablemarker is on a distinguished roadwashablemarker is on a distinguished road
damn, i don't have a next gen console. oh well, i've got a few months time to get one before grand theft auto comes out.
washablemarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007   #20
BigMike

BigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished roadBigMike is on a distinguished road
It's going to be interesting playing GTA on Xbox..because before I used to play it on Playstation..Its going to be alot different hah..

Dan Houser is such a smooth guy..he is so humble about such an enormous creation..Hes the man
BigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice, there are some exciting details.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote