Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2007   #1
lcvcsa
Banned
Banned

lcvcsa is an unknown quantity at this point
gangs that haven't been used

now rockstar has done a lot of different gangs. yakuza, italian mafia, african american street gangs, yardies, vietnamesse (if i remember correctly), and even security guards (??). which gangs haven't they used that you'd like to see in this new game? for me personally,

-irish (not based soley on the departed or black donnelly's, but off actual irish gangs.)
-suits (kind of like the gangsters from reservoir dogs or pulp fiction, not really affiliated with any culture, and you could get your own suit and rob jewlery stores with them and stuff)
-bums (we need a bum gang. for bumfights.)
lcvcsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #2
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
well, i believe that in the OXM article they talked about russian gangs
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #3
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Mafia in other words?
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #4
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
i'm not sure. i don't think it really specified...but i do think it said something about a russian mob
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #5
Red Skull

Red Skull is on a distinguished roadRed Skull is on a distinguished road
Bring Back The Ziabatzu From Gta2!!!!!!!!
Red Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
We know the Mafia are in this game, but unlike past GTA games, they won't be the main story, more like a background gang in Nikos Story.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #7
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
I want to see the bad guy kids from Robo Cop 2 in this game! Would be sweeeeet . Now, on a more serious note. I think Rockstar allready did variations of all gangs.But I think there should be a MS-13 similar gang in GTA IV. Silimar to the Colombians in GTA 3 but minus the cowboy boots and hat. Make them more Raw and Ruthless.
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #8
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
If i had to make a choice i'd say the Irish would make a kick ass choice
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #9
Woz
As in 'best there ever'
Newbie Member

Woz is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone seen the movie Sin City? Remember the women who ran around fully armed and out to protect each other and their streets? Something like that probably wouldn't be too hard to squeeze into a GTA plot at all. Just throw a slice of land aside, riddle it with prostitutes and maybe have the cops back off when you get into that area. Despite the argument that gets out everytime a new GTA game is released, I can't see the prositutes not making an appearance in GTAIV, so it'd fit in well enough.
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #10
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Chavs? I don't know what you call them in the US, but they're these really annoying kids who go around trying to terrorise people all the time having their track suit bottoms tucked into their socks. I wouldn't mind shooting a few of those.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #11
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i'ld like to see TRAD Skinhead gangs, Nazi Gangs, Jewish Gangs, Irish Gang.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #12
Leon

I don't think Jewish is a good idea. That's like... Catholic gangs. No one would like them. It's a racial thing in gangs, not a religious that they want to have. Religion would probably really get R* in deep @#%^. Irish gang sounds great, and it goes along with Niko. Russian is good. They just make a small appearance in San Andreas... Hmmm. I'll think more about it... Maybe some more European countries that already have roots around where Niko is from? Polish? Germans? Germans might be cool.
Old 05-13-2007   #13
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
I don't think Jewish is a good idea.
go watch Lucky Number Slevin, and remember that all the mafias were Jewish before the huge influx of Italians in the 1930s and even then most of the italians were muscle in Jewish run mafias, i don't mean a jewish street gang ai mean a Jewish Mafia.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007   #14
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
An English gang would be fresh
Old 05-13-2007   #15
Libertine
Newbie Member

Libertine is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah,i'd like to see more english in GTA,Maccer was comedy in GTA:SA...
Libertine is offline   Reply With Quote