Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2007   #1
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
The first thing you'll do

What's the first thing you will do when you get the new GTA? I will probably go sniping from some rooftops and the odd rampage or two. GTA just isn't fun without the rampages.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
Old 04-02-2007   #2
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
the first mission
then get to know the map
go on a rampage
an then the rest of the missions

Bow chick bow wow
Old 04-02-2007   #3
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I'll hi-jack the nearest car and either go;

- To the theme park
- To the cable car

Depending on what's available. If I can't go there, I'll have a drive around the area. Soak in the surrounding area.
Old 04-02-2007   #4
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Put the disc in.

Hit Start.

Old 04-02-2007   #5
Morkoc96
Newbie Member

Morkoc96 is an unknown quantity at this point
proboly do the first few missions and than get sidtracked.....run for the po-po.....or actaully just WALK around and fit in while waiting to stab someone..i hope they bring back the "slit the throat" attack.

btw..FIRST POST!!!
Old 04-02-2007   #6
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Welcome to the forums Morkoc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana 4 Life
Put the disc in.

Hit Start.
Round of applause for this guy
Old 04-02-2007   #7
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Get to know the map, just have a piss about really
Old 04-02-2007   #8
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm sure there has been a thread like this but I guess since the trailers out it's different...

I think one of the early things I'll do is have a quick swim if possible. Otherwise just exploration.
Old 04-02-2007   #9
PicoDeath

PicoDeath is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll just stand there and look around, then just drive around/run around, find some protection and... feel happy the wait is over :p

[ Sign up to my forums! | 360 Gamercards ]
Old 04-02-2007   #10
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
first.. id drive around the whole god damn map, untill i cant anymore, while getting used to the controls, and then start missions

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Old 04-02-2007   #11
Nirvana 4 Life
Bmx 4 life

Nirvana 4 Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
first.. id drive around the whole god damn map, untill i cant anymore, while getting used to the controls, and then start missions
I'm sure it will be blocked of somewhere.

Old 04-02-2007   #12
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Hence why he said "Until I can't anymore".
Old 04-02-2007   #13
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Driving around, just exploring.

Looking for fun things to do and stuff.

Hot Buttered Soul
Old 04-02-2007   #14
Nediar
Piece Of Shit

Nediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really niceNediar is just really nice
punch some pedestrian, see how they react and how the physics are.

XBL: SteveOTNS
Old 04-02-2007   #15
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Drive around for a bit to see how the physics are, then probably just start doing missions.
Closed Thread