Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2007   #31
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostrodney
hang on in the no planes, trains and automobiles it says there will be bikes or have i been living under a rock?
Cool, lol! Like Just Cause then?
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #32
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Na that screen was in the OPM issue, it's on the front page here . I'm off to read the article.

Also, the PSM3 preview is set to be released today (10th).
Ah true, but much higher resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
That is what I'm interested in the most, I mean how could they evolve past the San Andreas Radio System apart from using better codecs and News Updates from the Stories games?
A lot like improving other things like the targeting system. I really can't imagine how they can make things better sometimes.
Old 05-11-2007   #33
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
That is what I'm interested in the most, I mean how could they evolve past the San Andreas Radio System apart from using better codecs and News Updates from the Stories games?
I was thinking maybe little, realistic radio touches. E.G. you drive through a tunnel and you get a bit of static, or you go over to New Jersey (whatever it's called) and you hear different radio. It's a possibility.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #34
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Me too. The SA system was great, the "dynamic" way it reacted to the missions (news mainly) and more so to the weather.

I can imagine that they could expand on it to inlcude things like if you have a large wanted level you might hear about a wanted criminal in South Bohan, or maybe if you steal many cars in an area it might mention that auto theft rates are up there.

It could invlove an on the fly mixing system that could mean any DJ speech could be played over any song (or by itself) etc... rather than the preset stuff of SA. Exciting stuff anyway.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007   #35
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
City size of SA! This is music to my ears, half the fun of SA was just exploration. Good to know that this game will offer the same experience.
To right, my feelings exactly. I am glad to here the size on IV is as big to.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote