Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2007   #31
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Dan Houser says:

In a nutshell I suppose this all means a lot more will be happening outside of missions. It's probably hinting at much more complex R3 missions.
Thanks alot, man.
Old 04-27-2007   #32
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Read through it, loved it. Dan really knows what to say, he's got a reason for everything. Satisfying article... for now.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #33
Nba Rewind

Nba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enoughNba Rewind will become famous soon enough
Wow the online thing is pretty massive. This being able to see into buildings business is pretty impressive.
Old 04-27-2007   #34
stoudimaire

stoudimaire is an unknown quantity at this point
im really wondering if this game is worth buying either a ps3 or 360.. it really does, but $350+.. damn

Unique ViceX Stunt Video
stoudimaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #35
Shepherd1991

Ok cool. Now If I am walking down the road will an rpg people wont just sit there and look at me.
Old 04-28-2007   #36
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
One thing I found out is you cannot change Niko's Physique and by that they mean the muscles, fat etc so that rpg type thing is most likely out of the game however you can change your clothes.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #37
Mr.Rello
Banned
Banned

Mr.Rello is an unknown quantity at this point
Let's hope that pulling out your gun in front of peds and having them scattar doesn't make it impossible to hit your target, like them instantly being around a corner or in a door.

And maybe there will be less customization because there will be more than one character?
Just a hope.

And I've been waiting for when you're running through a group of people and them to be pushed out of the way, I don't know how many times I got stuck behind people tryin to run.

But I hope the stuff we get to do in leisure time is more than side missions, maybe stuff that has no real effect but is just there for fun, like skateboarding maybe... I KNOW, not in Niko's character, but we don't know that yet. Riding carnival rides is one pleasure I'm SURE we can endulge in, MAYBE even intoxicants.

This game will be the greatest of it's time just as all the others were.
Let's just hope it's not toned down for the upgrade.
Mr.Rello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #38
Calsydinhio
Chill Winstaaarn
Newbie Member

Calsydinhio is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think it will make it harder but easier to kill you target, just imagine you chasing your target through dense, crowded streets and you can barely see your target, so your just chasing after him pushing out the way anyone who steps in your path. So now you just think fuck it take your gun pull off a shot and everyone scatters. Now all you can see is loads of people running out of your way creating a clear path to your target. Love It.
Old 04-28-2007   #39
Mr.Rello
Banned
Banned

Mr.Rello is an unknown quantity at this point
I can see the validity of that point, but in the same sense it can hurt, because you may have people running willy nilly in front of your target completely ruining a clear shot or allowing them to escape through the chaos.
I'm expecting both scenarios to happen often though.

Let's hope for hitman/assassin missions *Crosses fingers and bites lip*
Mr.Rello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #40
Calsydinhio
Chill Winstaaarn
Newbie Member

Calsydinhio is an unknown quantity at this point
Very true, but you no what we have to do if they get in front of our targets as well don't you, shoot them down too.