Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2007   #16
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Nice info, thanks for sharing.

There are a few things I really like, such as seeing Niko pushing peds if they get in his way. Good to see you can 'use' other people. Also, I'm glad helicopter will return, at least there's some way to fly around.

Quote:
- You can see right into buildings now.
I'm very curious what we'll see inside, I hope there's a lot of detail, like seeing people watch TV, eating, sleeping, and so on. Just seeing them being active, not just some dead interior without anything going on.

Thanks again, victim
Old 04-27-2007   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Thanks a lot for this, victim!
Old 04-27-2007   #18
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I 2nd that emotion, thank's alot
Old 04-27-2007   #20
TwiztidDragonX
TwiztidDragonX

TwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished roadTwiztidDragonX is on a distinguished road
I can't read the artical on this shitty comp, I'm confused about the online play is it an option or all online? I know thats a dumbass question but hey it takes one to ask one lol
TwiztidDragonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #21
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Kutos for this Victim, simply awesome!

I'm intriqued on the fact that you can see through buildings. This combined with no loading times might mean different ways to get into buildings. Get hit by a car, smash through a window. Or maybe drive a car through a wall? Who knows.

And online, sweet.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #22
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the info, Victim.

Quote:
- If you pull a gun out everyone will scatter screaming
Hopefully only the people who are actually facing towards you when you pull out a gun will start screaming. It was really annoying in Driv3r, when you'd pull out a gun, and people who were across the street walking away from you would start screaming.

Quote:
- The game will be online (previously only a multiplayer mode was confirmed)
Glad to here this. I'm not a PC gamer, so I don't really feel like waiting a year for the PC version, and then waiting another year for some computer geniuses to make a mod.

Quote:
"Anyway, most of the characters we liked were dead"
lol.

Quote:
- Niko interacts with pedestrians e.g pushing them if they get in his way.
Ha. Nice to know. Imagine the possibilities, stepping on peoples' shoes and they try to start shit with you, grab them from behind and have multiple choices, such as interrogation, neck-cracking, throat-slitting, use them as a human shield, etc.

If you piss off peds, they could do anything from merely giving you the finger, kicking you in the nuts, insulting you, spitting at your face, shoving you, slapping you, punching you, or yelling for help.

Quote:
- Niko steals an improved Admiral, proving old cars return.
Good to know.

Quote:
- They're giving us more to do in our [Niko's] leisure time.
One question:
Did they eleborate on what this means exactly? Or did it just say more to do? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Tendercrisp; 04-27-2007 at 05:39 PM..
Tendercrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #23
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Great article. A lot of interesting detail and some fantastic screens. The car looked very detailed, as did everything else.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #24
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp
One question:
Did they eleborate on what this means exactly? Or did it just say more to do? Thanks in advance.
Catch a Knicks, Rangers, Yankees game? or perhaps participate in

Niko Belic - First baseman
Niko Belic - Point Gaurd
Niko Belic- First line Center
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #25
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temdercrisp
One question:
Dan Houser says:

Quote:
One of the other things we're looking at is you've got your work - which is doing missions and jobs to make money - and then you've got your leisure time. We're trying to give [the player] more things to do then as well. To make the experience more rounded, interesting, believable and more like New York than you've had anywhere else. We'll have some interesting things to show people there.
In a nutshell I suppose this all means a lot more will be happening outside of missions. It's probably hinting at much more complex R3 missions.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #26
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I'm craving more on this game. I read one page and just... wow. Must see more.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #27
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
No more mitten hand's, paint on car's actually has a sheen, face's look almost real; no more cartoon character's, it'll be tough for me to shoot thease peds haha. They are very life like, from all the shot's so far; This leisure thing really sound's good....need more info
Old 04-27-2007   #28
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Hmm, less customization of your character, I rather like having a unique character of your own, but I'm sure theirs a good reason for it
Old 04-27-2007   #29
FG
CJ would be so proud

Yeah, I'm hoping Niko can at least get new thread's
Old 04-27-2007   #30
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Mike
Hmm, less customization of your character, I rather like having a unique character of your own, but I'm sure theirs a good reason for it
i'ld say the reason is to make you feel your actually playing Niko Bellic, not Your version of niko bellic
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote