Old 04-27-2007   #1
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Mr Whoopie?

Random yes, but just checking. Not sure if it's old, but the car in the background of the pic in the bottom looks just like the Mr. Whoopie ice cream trucks. Confirmed?

http://www.ottae.com/images/iv/12.jpg

Zoomed in. It looks like it has something on the top of it. I put another pic and circled in red something on the side that looks like an ice cream cone too.

Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #2
pacCinHECKLER&K

You could be right! but imo i thought it could be one of those roach coaches that sell lunch to construction workers and what not like burritos and tacos they gott'em where i live and they look exactly alike. but it could be an updated mr. whoopie! good find
Old 04-27-2007   #3
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Looks more like a mini-bus to me, but it could be. I would be surprised if they left out Mr. Whoope though. It's only been in about every GTA. Might call it something different.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007   #4
CaliMex
Call me CMX for short.

CaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished roadCaliMex is on a distinguished road
It looks like it could be a Boxville truck/van like the one that you use in the robbery mission in SA. That truck/van has been around since VC (not VCS). A lunch truck could be a possiblitity since the Boxville could be modified into a lunch truck.
Old 04-28-2007   #5
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
The top is too low to be any of the trucks, maybe one of the vans though. But with the striped paint on the side and that thing on the side as well, it just really looks like it to me.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #6
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
A big ice cream thing on the top would clear it, but its tough to tell, the tree might be in the way. It could be anything.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
woah, it looks more like a pickled herring.To much in the way to know for sure.

keep up the hunt,that's how stuff is found.
Old 04-28-2007   #8
Mr.Rello
Banned
Banned

Mr.Rello is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm convinced it is, it's got the Mr.Whoopee stripe and it's even got the sign on the back side where all the ice creams are, you see it, the darker area in a square.

Good find!
Mr.Rello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
I actually get the feeling its a road-sweeper, if you look closely at the front of the van you can see something blurred, and the vehicle doesn't seem very long.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #10
Mr.Rello
Banned
Banned

Hmmm... Ya know the possibilities of that are actually pretty good, because don't they usually have something on the top back of em like that does?
Old 04-28-2007   #11
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks like a street sweeper.
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #12
Mr.Rello
Banned
Banned

But it still looks too long to be a street sweeper, remember the ones on SA?
They were prolly 3 peds long. That's easily 6.
Old 04-28-2007   #13
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
It also has the features of the Burrito. Notice the high spoiler?
Old 04-28-2007   #14
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
Here is a higher resolution scan. There appears to be some sort of picture on the side near the middle. Still kinda hard to say if it's a Mr Whoopie or not.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007   #15
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Hmmm... Mail Van?