Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2007   #46
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Heh, I knew rockstar couldn't resist putting in references to old games. But great read,slim. I just hope the graphics get even better by the time release for consolse, then PC.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #47
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I couldn't believe it when I read that the graphics have even been improved more than we saw in the trailer. GTA has never been the video game God of graphics, but it looks like GTA IV may be able to possibly take on that role, and more.
Old 04-24-2007   #48
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
That's what i'm hoping, The end result on PC might need a High range card by then i'm sure to see the best graphics possible
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #49
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I couldn't believe it when I read that the graphics have even been improved more than we saw in the trailer. GTA has never been the video game God of graphics, but it looks like GTA IV may be able to possibly take on that role, and more.
I hope so. Imagine going up to the top of the Statue of Happiness and being able to see the whole skyline and city. It'll be incredible.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #50
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I'm looking forward to some amazing scenery. Statue Of Happiness.. I think Rockstar could've done better than that, unless there's something we don't know about the Statue Of "Happiness".. hmm :0
Old 04-24-2007   #51
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:

20. Bobby Swansom Asks: Will the player have to go to the gym and eat right as in GTA:SA?

Reiner: It doesn’t sound like Niko is the sort of person who does a lot of working out to staying in shape. From this, don’t expect him to have to work out to stay slim. As for eating, I doubt we’ll see him doing that, either. The one thing I am not sure of is whether or not he can get haircuts or buy clothing.

I was really disapointed he made refrence that it doesnt fit niko to eat! or workout? so this means we can enter fast food places and not be able to purchase something to eat if we please or are eating places totally off limits? I thought R* would've tryed to improve this feature instead of delete it. Somethings up, I really dont wanna believe this terrible news so early. So its really up to the next info that R* releases if they choose to mention in the Play mag comming up but i doubt it
Old 04-24-2007   #52
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
That answer seems like more opinion to me, rather then fact...
But if it is true it will be sorely missed on my part, that was one of the best things R* did in SA!
Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #53
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
with the no eating thing and how serious everything LOOKS, I am wondering if they will keep the same element of humor in the game. I saw mention in the game informer magazine that Niko does things that will suit his character and not just for humor. I like the GTA humor, I would hate to see it fade away for a more serious approach.
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #54
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
This news made it on to IGN,
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #55
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Yeah I'm looking forward to some amazing scenery. Statue Of Happiness.. I think Rockstar could've done better than that, unless there's something we don't know about the Statue Of "Happiness".. hmm :0
Isn't it something in the declaration of independence or something. "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #56
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Don't we play GTA to escape our girlfriends?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #57
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah, but I was thinking that maybe it's named "Happiness" relating to something sexual that gives you pleasure, but we need to see the front of it to see
Old 04-24-2007   #58
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Isn't it something in the declaration of independence or something. "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
I think its the constitution....
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #59
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
From Wikipedia:
"Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" is one of the most famous phrases in the United States Declaration of Independence. These three aspects are listed among the "unalienable rights" of man.
so there.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #60
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Well, Good graphics are great, but I wouldn't care if they toned them down a little for some split screen multiplayer. I sure you guys would agree.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote