Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2007   #31
Shepherd1991

Yea goodjob Slim. Good find. I was upset with the is there any hot girl peds?? Waste of a question. Oh well. We have more info coming our way.
Old 04-24-2007   #32
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I'd love to see (hear) Couzin Ed in GTA IV. I thought it was a shame that VCS was only his first GTA that he appeared on radio. He and Lazlow teamed up was just hilarious XD
Actually, like many of Lazlows mates, he made various appearences, He was obviously the Couzin Ed who calls V-Rock in 1986, he was one of the DJ voices on Rise FM in LCS and done a few small voices on various radio stations.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #33
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
So, with the seemingly infinite draw distance and no loading times going indoors, what about a huge apartment building on the upper east side, with a big ass window overlooking the city's skyline?
ZCAB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #34
RatedArtist

RatedArtist is an unknown quantity at this point
i think reiner is trying to be a wise guy in some of his answers
RatedArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #35
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Truth be told, Iím curious why anyone would want to know this.
Truth be told, it never fails to crack me up when people get all fussy about hot chicks and girlfriends but have no problem doing drive-bys and chopping up people with helicopter blades. The real question is: Why does he have a problem with hot chicks?

As far as content I will say that I am--initially at least--slightly disappointed that there won't be as much environmental variety. I liked the city, countryside, desert, etc in SA. But it seems that the detail here will make it worthwhile. Canít wait.
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #36
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I'm very pleased to hear about the climbing and the fact that even the demo looked better then the trailer.

Not so pleased on the answers about the size of the game.

I hope it will be a huge city.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #37
lv426

lv426 is an unknown quantity at this point
26. A Canadian Asks: Hi! I just wanted to know when GTA IV for Xbox 360 will be in stores in Quebec, Canada... Thanks in advance...

Reiner: Nope. Rockstar specifically told me that Quebec is the one location on earth that wonít be getting GTA IV. Actually, I have no idea. Call your store to find out.

Just curious, whats the reason for that
lv426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #38
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks alot ,

And LV maybe he was just joking, obviously the guy who asked the question could have just called any local stores there and asked himself.
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #39
lv426

lv426 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Thanks alot ,

And LV maybe he was just joking, obviously the guy who asked the question could have just called any local stores there and asked himself.
oops, I thought it was some censorship thing
lv426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #40
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
26. A Canadian Asks: Hi! I just wanted to know when GTA IV for Xbox 360 will be in stores in Quebec, Canada... Thanks in advance...
Why the fuck did they put a question as stupid as that in there?

Thanks for the thread, slim.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #41
nOs jOn
Amateur Member

nOs jOn is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, couldnt get over the fact that people had an opportunity to ask anything GTAIV gameplay related and they ask if there is "hot chicks", "whats the release date in Quebec" and "is there a demo" fuckin waste of time.

but otherwise the majority of the questions were good, I really dont think we would of got much more out of him until the next preview comes out.

Kinda weird they are not going to have eating and working out in it, if they were going to have girlfriends I would of thought that would be a given.

anyways respect for posting the thread!
nOs jOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #42
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
Actually, like many of Lazlows mates, he made various appearences, He was obviously the Couzin Ed who calls V-Rock in 1986, he was one of the DJ voices on Rise FM in LCS and done a few small voices on various radio stations.
Yeah, I forgot about the call in to V-Rock he did in Vice City when I made the post earlier. Didn't realize he did more than that though. But as Couzin Ed on V-Rock in VCS, he was phenominal, IMO. He's great with those bigger voice roles.
Old 04-24-2007   #43
Outersham
Can't stop playing GTA

Outersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished roadOutersham is on a distinguished road
Lazlow is great! I like his radio conversations in Vice City
Outersham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #44
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
Sacha Asks: Will characters from earlier GTAs appear in the game?

Reiner: Rockstar wouldnít say outright, but from the smile that Dan Houser gave me, I would say thereís a good possibility of crossover.

WOOT!
Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007   #45
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
And on that note, it looks like we will also have game connections of some sort, great R* humour.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote