Old 06-01-2007   #61
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Sorry for poor quality, had to take this on webcam :

PS1 - Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto 2
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 06-01-2007 at 01:15 PM..
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #62
Goat
Amateur Member

Goat is on a distinguished roadGoat is on a distinguished road
Nice mirror image.
Old 06-01-2007   #63
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I know yeah, my webcam does that The GTAs I need are GTA London (PS1) and GTA VCS. Gonna try get both of 'em soon

Old 06-01-2007   #64
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Nice collection Scareface05.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #65
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Scarface, I flipped the image for you, re-uploaded, and edited your post with it
Old 06-01-2007   #66
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
I basically had alot before I sold my PS2 and original Xbox.

Now I just have:
San Andreas and Vice City on the PC.

I do have something collectable I guess for San Andreas and if Slim gets on AIM or MSN, it could be his.

Last edited by Rylo; 06-01-2007 at 03:00 PM..
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007   #67
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
i own:

GTA1
GTA2
GTA3
GTAC
GTA:SA
coming soon:
GTAIV

=]]
Old 06-02-2007   #68
Holster
Xbox Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Scarface, I flipped the image for you, re-uploaded, and edited your post with it
Cheers for that Slim Your collection is awesome!

Old 06-03-2007   #69
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Hay mate (ScarFace05) if u get VCS on PS2, u will have a great - er collection.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007   #70
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well everyone seems to enjoy viewing other's collections, and showing off their own, so I've stickied this topic. This way it won't have to be bumped when someone else wants to post theirs or comment on another's.
Old 07-05-2007   #71
Holster
Xbox Addict

I got GTA Vice City Stories for PS2 last Saturday, only GTA London for PS1 then I've got all of 'em!

Old 07-05-2007   #72
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Sweet! I still need to pick up all the classics
Old 07-06-2007   #73
Holster
Xbox Addict

I've just ordered GTA London (PS1) on eBay for £3.28. I don't really care if it's a little over-priced, cause at least I have the collection!
When I recieve it, I'll take a pic of all my GTA games.

Old 07-06-2007   #74
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Sounds good, I plan to buy new ones off of Amazon, as long as new ones are still available there. Haven't checked for 2 months or so.
Old 07-11-2007   #75
Holster
Xbox Addict

My Full Collection!

PS1 - Grand Theft Auto
Grand Theft Auto London
Grand Theft Auto 2
PS2 - Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City
Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto : Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto : Vice City Stories