Old 05-23-2007   #46
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
A very nice basic collection you have there buddy.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #47
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: Also have it on my laptop but can't find the case atm.

Last edited by Tim; 05-26-2007 at 06:29 AM..
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #48
Lazlo St. Cool
!The Bishop!?

Lazlo St. Cool is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Daddy spent $400,000 dollars cause I'm his little angel!

Grow up. Nearly everything there were my own purchases. Only a few were gifts.

me grow up, you are what 15?
Lazlo St. Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #49
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo St. Cool

me grow up?
Uhhm, yes. Apparently for the following reasons...
i) Spamming in a thread, outside the Crap Shack.
ii) Talking back to a moderator like that. If you've got issue with what a mod says, take it on PM.

And, you'll get punished accordingly to these.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #50
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob

Edit: Also have it on my laptop but can't find the case atm.
Where did you get:

The stickers (?) at the top?
What looks like a coaster.
The bandana?
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007   #51
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
the stickers i bought from one of the old admins here, was from scotland can't remember his name,
the coaster is another sticker,
the bandana came from game [uk store] was a special offer if you pre oredered san andreas and collected on the first day.

Old 05-27-2007   #52
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
the stickers i bought from one of the old admins here, was from scotland can't remember his name,

Well I missed out on all that somehow. Thanks anyway. I'm getting the IV Special Edition so that should make up for it.
Old 05-27-2007   #53
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
the stickers i bought from one of the old admins here, was from scotland can't remember his name
Neil.

Speaking of the GTA IV: Special Edition, (don't mean to go off topic here) does Game Stop have it in their computers yet? I really need to take care of my pre-order addition/substitution situation.
Old 05-27-2007   #54
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

I need to pre - order it, full stop =/

Should get it done this week. Might buy a couple of magazines too.
Old 05-28-2007   #55
Tim
Autonomic

Neil, that was the one, obsessed with MSW.

Old 05-28-2007   #56
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Hah how could you forget Neil? He's probably the most notorious name associated with the site

Anyway on topic. I can't wait to post the stuff from the IV Special Edition. It's great of Rockstar to finally treat the hardcore fans (us) to things like artwork books and keychains. I've wanted the proper GTA artwork like that since GTA III.
Old 05-28-2007   #57
santos
Amateur Member

santos is an unknown quantity at this point

^That's my collection and I'm proud to say I bought them on the original release dates.

Slim's collection is too tough to beat.
santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #58
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Nice collection, I will try to get a few screens of my collection soon..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #59
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by santos
Not so much actually. Everything in the cases was taken out, so it just looks like a lot more than it is.
Old 05-30-2007   #60
will99
Banned
Banned

will99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished roadwill99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by santos

^That's my collection and I'm proud to say I bought them on the original release dates.

Oh, what a nice collection, having allo GTA's only on PS2 is a good thing.
will99 is offline   Reply With Quote