Old 11-20-2008   #151
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
LMAO that's great, start them out young!
Old 11-20-2008   #152
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Pricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished road
Haha yes indeed mate!

Oh and in the other parcel, a standee.

Old 12-13-2008   #153
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Pricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished roadPricey is on a distinguished road
Little update for ya'll...

Ok, I got a Key now and a new T Shirt...

And what Im getting...

I have been on the phone to someone at Rockstar North and he will hook me up with some stuff.
Rare Invites:

Signed top for GTA 3:

The Rare VC Mirror:

Sealed and Signed GTA 3:

And of course, the Dart Board:

Old 12-13-2008   #154
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You suck.

Hahaha dude that stuff is so awesome. When you get that stuff I think I'd like to do a feature on your collection on the site.
Old 12-13-2008   #155
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Haha, yeah dude that would be awesome. Let me know what you need etc and I would love to sort it.

Edit - I just spoke with him again and he is sending me more pictures of other things he is sending me. Watch this space.

Edit - Here you go:

Last edited by Pricey; 12-13-2008 at 02:06 PM..
Pricey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #156
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Man what exactly do you say when you call these guys up? Just ask for stuff and they send it?
Old 12-15-2008   #157
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
wow thats some great stuff
u must have some connections to just call em up and get all this stuff
Old 12-16-2008   #158
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Well I got talking to him and emailed my existing pictures and said that he had stuff that I might like. I do pay for it to be sent mind, but I wont discuss that. Nothing is free.

And it all turned up today:

More in the works after xmas.

@Slim, you still up for that feature mate?

Last edited by Pricey; 12-16-2008 at 03:25 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Pricey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008   #159
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah definitely! Remind me sometime next week about it (unless I come to you first), and I'll have it done throughout the winter break.

... Dude I want to come to your house and just look at this stuff... well maybe play with it too, we would totally get a game of darts going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
LMAO that's great, start them out young!
This explains the youth medium Swingers jersey Hahaha
Old 12-20-2008   #160
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Haha yeah alright mate, sounds good. I come home on Tuesday from work.
Old 03-02-2009   #161
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Daaaaaaamn been a while indeed. Anything new with anyone? Actually, I dont think there is for me either. Infact, I am selling some Sticekrs oddly enough.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ryan_price03
Old 03-03-2009   #162
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
Daaaaaaamn been a while indeed. Anything new with anyone? Actually, I dont think there is for me either. Infact, I am selling some Sticekrs oddly enough.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/ryan_price03
Well you got any Chinatown Wars stuff?

Would you mind reserving one of every sticker you got there? I will purchase when I get access to a PayPal account.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009   #163
Pricey
GTA Collector.

Well, the likes of the mini's are sold together, but the others I can yeah. Just PM when you can.
Old 03-03-2009   #164
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
Haha, yeah dude that would be awesome. Let me know what you need etc and I would love to sort it.

Edit - I just spoke with him again and he is sending me more pictures of other things he is sending me. Watch this space.

Edit - Here you go:

Wow id kill to have one of those razors
Old 03-06-2009   #165
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

New package from Microsoft/Rockstar: