Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2007   #16
victim
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New South Wales
Posts: 3,304
victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Point is, anyone with half a brain would know how loosely the term "exclusive" is thrown around these days. Even if it was a mistake by the admins of the site.
victim is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #17
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Back on topic, I was just asking a question. Its not like the MISTAKE has only been up there a day. There is NO confirmed evidence that R* intends to release DLC on the PS3 nor is there any evidence that they are working on it. So until its confirmed or denied maybe they shouldn't list it as fact.
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #18
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim
Point is, anyone with half a brain would know how loosely the term "exclusive" is thrown around these days. Even if it was a mistake by the admins of the site.
So its ok to list it as fact, because IYO the term exclusive is thrown around to loosely?
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #19
Fry
Your Mother
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,604
Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
Yes, LOL at me because some kids mommy bought him all three consoles. LOL indeed. Owning all 3 doesn't mean someone can't be a fanboy, sorry.
Well unlike some people I have never been dependent on my parents, I have little brothers and sisters and a single mum. Witch means my mum does not have the money to spend $1000 on a PS3, $650 on a 360 and $400 on a Wii. But it's obvious that someone here is frustrated from their lack of funds and probally wished his mum could buy him a PS3 and Wii to go with the 360 she brought him earlier. Its also ironic that you claim a fanboy who by definition has a loyaly to one brand to the point of blind faith (like religion) would own all 3 consoles and put money into the opposition company competing against his favoured console.

And tell me if your not a 360 fanboy, Why was it so obvious to me from you post that you only owned a 360? Perhaps it was the effort you put into disproving a rumor and you claiming its false info. When infact it a rumor and that's what it will remain. Also do you see the irony in saying, It cant be proven that the PS3 will get exclusive content. But yet you cannot prove that the PS3 wont get exclusive content. I mean financially it makes sense for R* to give the PS3 exclusive content after all it will mean more money.
__________________
GTA MADE ME DO IT
Fry is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #20
victim
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New South Wales
Posts: 3,304
victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
So its ok to list it as fact, because IYO the term exclusive is thrown around to loosely?
Read on, I go on to state it was probably a simple mistake. The point of my post was how unimportant the mistake really is, it honestly doesn't matter.
victim is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #21
~Schwab
*smiles*
 
~Schwab's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: a radiator
Posts: 1,318
~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I'm confused..are you mad at the fact that PS3 most likely won't be getting downloadable content or are you just mad that nothing about downloadable content has been confirmed other than the fact that it will be on the Xbox 360?
~Schwab is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #22
ZCAB
Whipping Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,037
ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
Oh I'm sorry mister registered-half-an-hour-ago, I didn't know you were a more reliable source for GTA news than this website? I guess I should have known, though, because it's not like Rockstar Games themselves list GTAGaming as a reliable source for GTA news in their instruction manuals, is it? Oops, wrong again.
As the superior being you claim to be, you might be familiar with the expression of "founded claims"? You see, it's when you CLAIM something, and you PROVE it is actually TRUE! Well what do you know, you learn something new every day!
GTAGaming is so much more reliable than you when it comes to GTA news it's terrifying.
ZCAB is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #23
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Zi Mu
I'm confused..are you mad at the fact that PS3 most likely won't be getting downloadable content or are you just mad that nothing about downloadable content has been confirmed other than the fact that it will be on the Xbox 360?
No, I want the PS3 to get whatever content it might get. I just want sites to be more credible in their reporting. Its beyond stupid to list it as fact and then say "well it more than likely will happen". So far this is the only site I've seen that has it listed as confirmed facts. No point in getting peoples hopes up.
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #24
scorged
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
No, I want the PS3 to get whatever content it might get. I just want sites to be more credible in their reporting. Its beyond stupid to list it as fact and then say "well it more than likely will happen". So far this is the only site I've seen that has it listed as confirmed facts. No point in getting peoples hopes up.
Then find a new site to go to. Use some common sense dude, you're just being obnoxious. I don't see the relevance of you making an account here and then telling everyone they are wrong. Just leave man it's that damn easy
 
Old 04-17-2007   #25
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB
Oh I'm sorry mister registered-half-an-hour-ago, I didn't know you were a more reliable source for GTA news than this website? I guess I should have known, though, because it's not like Rockstar Games themselves list GTAGaming as a reliable source for GTA news in their instruction manuals, is it? Oops, wrong again.
As the superior being you claim to be, you might be familiar with the expression of "founded claims"? You see, it's when you CLAIM something, and you PROVE it is actually TRUE! Well what do you know, you learn something new every day!
GTAGaming is so much more reliable than you when it comes to GTA news it's terrifying.
Right, because I registered half an hour ago I couldn't possibly know more than someone as wonderful as yourself. I mean the GI 10 pg spread was just THEIR opinion and nothing was confirmed by R*.....gosh you are a smart one.
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #26
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
Then find a new site to go to. Use some common sense dude, you're just being obnoxious. I don't see the relevance of you making an account here and then telling everyone they are wrong. Just leave man it's that damn easy
I didn't make the account to tell anyone they were wrong. So you would rather live in fantasy land then know the actual facts?
Mudviper is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #27
scorged
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
I didn't make the account to tell anyone they were wrong. So you would rather live in fantasy land then know the actual facts?
no... you found one tiny mistake. theres no point in what you're doing. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
 
Old 04-17-2007   #28
Fry
Your Mother
 
Fry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,604
Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
I didn't make the account to tell anyone they were wrong. So you would rather live in fantasy land then know the actual facts?
Well if your intentions were not to tell anyone they were wrong, You failed. Because that first post in this thread and your first thread on these forums has "Your Wrong" writtin all over it and because it was your first post and the first thing you did with your account it just seems like that was your intentions when signing up...
__________________
GTA MADE ME DO IT

Last edited by Fry; 04-17-2007 at 11:37 AM..
Fry is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #29
ZCAB
Whipping Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,037
ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
Right, because I registered half an hour ago I couldn't possibly know more than someone as wonderful as yourself.
How credible do you think you are when you've been here for thirty minutes? Or more importantly, why should we care? And I appreciate the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
I mean the GI 10 pg spread was just THEIR opinion and nothing was confirmed by R*.....gosh you are a smart one.
Are you thát stubborn?
Game Informer saw GTAIV. You didn't.
ZCAB is offline  
Old 04-17-2007   #30
Mudviper
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorged
no... you found one tiny mistake. theres no point in what you're doing. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
A tiny mistake?Saying that it is a confirmed fact that the PS3 is also getting exclusive DLC is a tiny mistake? Thats like saying motorcycles are confirmed OUT in GTA 4 is a tiny mistake. And yes, it is a big fucking deal!
Mudviper is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:31 PM.