Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007   #1
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Mudviper is an unknown quantity at this point
Why does this site have FALSE info confirmed as fact?

There has been NO confirmation or mention of DLC or EXCLUSIVE DLC for the PS3! Eurogamer.com started the false rumor and other sites are reporting on it or putting their own spin on it. But why does this site list it under facts? It says:

Quote:
The following facts have been confirmed for GTA: IV:
Grand Theft Auto IV will run on Rockstar's own next-gen engine, the RAGE game engine. The same engine runs Rockstar Table Tennis.
The game is being written by Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser.
About 150 game developers are working on GTA IV, which is 20-30 more than Vice City.
Rockstar will offer two extra, exclusive episodic content for both Xbox 360 and PS3 that will be downloadable in 2008. These download packs are supposed to be more than simply a car or character, and offer hours of new gameplay.
Rockstar has teamed with NaturalMotion to incorporate the euphoria engine, which allows for interactive real-time animations instead of motion-captured animations.
Lazlow Jones is confirmed to be on board.
Who CONFIRMED it? The FANS that run this site? I mean ya'll seem to have some inside info that no one not even SONY has. Seriously, get your FACTS straight.
Old 04-17-2007   #2
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, you're whiney. Shut the fuck up. People make mistakes.
Old 04-17-2007   #3
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska
Damn, you're whiney. Shut the fuck up. People make mistakes.
Wow, what an intelligent reply, how will I ever counter..... Look KID, they can make all the mistakes in the world, but how about they CORRECT them!
Old 04-17-2007   #4
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
It is as a matter of a fact. And capitalising letters, you're so big...
And unfortunately for pricks like you, the mods and staff aren't fucking psychic so come down off your high horse, you could of atleast been civilised about it. Now, die please.
Old 04-17-2007   #5
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska
It is as a matter of a fact. And capitalising letters, you're so big...
And unfortunately for pricks like you, the mods and staff aren't fucking psychic so come down off your high horse, you could of atleast been civilised about it. Now, die please.
My god the irony is just wow. What about my OP isn't civilized? Please child, tell me. I simply asked a question backed up with facts. Then you, threw a temper tantrum! Like I said, they can make mistakes, but they need to correct them.
Old 04-17-2007   #6
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I love how this kid joins just to point out that one mistake, He must be a 360 fanboy if he goes to all that trouble to make it known the content is only for 360. Either that or he has no life....
Old 04-17-2007   #7
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry
I love how this kid joins just to point out that one mistake, He must be a 360 fanboy if he goes to all that trouble to make it known the content is only for 360. Either that or he has no life....
Oh yeah I'm a kid, lol. I've been wanting to join for a while, just got around to it today and happened to notice the FALSE info. But good of you to be so insecure in your console choice that you feel the need to make up stuff that I haven't even said.
Old 04-17-2007   #8
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I'd just like to point you out to this article.

But however, in complete opposite to that, the GI article only confirms the xbox360 downloadable content and not the PS3's. Infact, the ps3 isn't even mentioned. We'll probably find out May 2nd.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 04-17-2007   #9
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
LOL, I own a 360 and i will obviously be buying this game for that platform for the exclusive content. I actually work and can afford to buy ever console, Wich means my judgement and feeling towars one particular console isn't affected because i couldn't afford it. Unlike some people....
Old 04-17-2007   #10
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic
I'd just like to point you out to this article.

But however, in complete opposite to that, the GI article only confirms the xbox360 downloadable content and not the PS3's. Infact, the ps3 isn't even mentioned. We'll probably find out May 2nd.
Is that when OPM will have their info? I'm all for it, but if OPM says that the PS3 is getting exclusive DLC and like the rest can't provide a credible source, then I will be pissed!
Old 04-17-2007   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Fry owns a ps3, xbox360, and a Wii so LOL at you mudviper. V_V

Yes, it hasn't been confirmed yet but r* are working on it apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudviper
Is that when OPM will have their info? I'm all for it, but if OPM says that the PS3 is getting exclusive DLC and like the rest can't provide a credible source, then I will be pissed!

why? OPM is a credible source itself.

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 04-17-2007   #12
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry
LOL, I own a 360 and i will obviously be buying this game for that platform for the exclusive content. I actually work and can afford to buy ever console, Wich means my judgement isn't affected because i couldn't afford all of the consoles. Unlike some people....
LOL sure junior! Like your reply hasn't been said before across countless forums, lol. Their must be a internet comeback handbook for kids, lol.
Old 04-17-2007   #13
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:

They are credible IF they provide a credible source. OPM has spouted shit back in the day that was false.
Old 04-17-2007   #14
Mudviper
Newbie Member

Quote:

Yes, LOL at me because some kids mommy bought him all three consoles. LOL indeed. Owning all 3 doesn't mean someone can't be a fanboy, sorry.
Old 04-17-2007   #15
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

He bought the consoles himself with the money he owns.

Well, being a fanboy and buying all 3 consoles is ironic. Like how you ironically join to criticize a site about the xbox360,ps3 exclusivity debate.

grimmy is a gay icon
Closed Thread