Old 04-14-2007   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
OPM may 2, GTA Exclusive?

What will be different from the OPM exclusive and the GI exclusive other than the fact they will probably be seperate system demo's?

Do you think we will get any new information?
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Don't realy think we will know until we see it, wont be long.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #3
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Haha cm, when you have to wait for something it seems to take for ever. Sometimes I wish they didn't announce GTA IV untill this upcoming E3 just so I wouldn't have to show up here every day
Old 04-14-2007   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Believe me, as soon as any news appears it will be posted to start the GTA IV wheels turning again.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'd say they're still pretty much turning, CM. I mean, we haven't gotten any new information for several days or w/e now, but it's got the discussion up a lot.

I think the OPM exclusive will reveal some new minor details, but basically have the same content as GI did. We may also learn if the PS3 is to receive episodic content as well (officially confirmed I mean).
Old 04-14-2007   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
See this is what I don't get. Rockstar want money for their downloadable content, wouldn't it be free on PS Network?
Old 04-14-2007   #7
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Online gaming is free. Certain things in the PSN store cost money. Am I right?
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Not everything is free on the PlayStation Store. If Rockstar wants money for the content, then users will be charged when they download it, no matter if it's the PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace.

@victim, yes you are right

Demos, movie trailers, other videos, etc, stuff like that is free, but full games will always cost money (unless the developers are on some sort of drugs), and downloadable content may or may not be, again depending on what the developer wants.
Old 04-15-2007   #9
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you pay for the content on the xbox then?
is it the same as on the playstation?
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Same method basically. You can either buy a points card and enter the code to redeem it and buy stuff, or enter your credit card information and select an amount to add to your account and use that.
Old 04-15-2007   #11
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

I just found this on the GTA4.net site.

***We contacted OPM's editor Tim Clark to clarify that this is not simply a feature on last week's trailer, and he confirmed that we can expect to see brand new exclusive GTA 4 screenshots and info,***

So yes we will get new info?
Old 04-15-2007   #12
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Of course we'll get information. It was expected anyway.