Old 04-13-2007   #16
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Me neither. But there there are two "main characters" like Niko and Roman, I'd love to see a co-op like GOW or something.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Eh, co-op would suck IMO. The stories have been based entirely around one specific character (the protagonist), and having any opportunity for co-op, the story wouldn't be solid.
Old 04-14-2007   #18
radagast
Newbie Member

radagast is an unknown quantity at this point
Tbh I hope it is like a free roam but online of course. I think that would be pretty sweet just cruiseing around doing drive-bys and stuff with other people.
radagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #19
Pale2hall

Pale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished roadPale2hall is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkoc96
Does anyone agree with how much that would SUCK!!!?? I can't imagine how they would actaully do it...a bunch of 15 year old kids running around in a massive world with guys and nades?? Geeze, that would suck fassst! Anyone agree? I was so worried they would go and make it MMO!
i would like like an MTA type thing....
Pale2hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007   #20
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Eh, co-op would suck IMO. The stories have been based entirely around one specific character (the protagonist), and having any opportunity for co-op, the story wouldn't be solid.

I disagree, they already stated that it would definatley be solid seengs as the sotry isn't really solid anyway.
GTA co-op is where it's at, why would you wanna be in a giant environment with free reign... and shoot each other...
You wanna team up and do the craziest things possible.
I don't disagree with deathmatch or team deathmatch cause that's good too.
What I would honest and fortruly like to see would be something like they did with a THPS game I played online.

You have seperate servers, I think that would be a must. I dunno maybe say 16 people or so would prolly work with a next gen sonsole, maybe not I don't own one so I'm naive.
But you could possibly just have a host, that decides what's going on, free roam of course, deathmatch wich would take off police and pedestrians, team deathmatch w/same thing and any other crazy mutiplay modes.
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #21
Tendercrisp
Been making Mcconaughey jokes since long before...
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtachuggy
R* have said it isn't going to be an MMO. I recon it will be death matches ect, but i think there might be hood taking over style mode as well. If you have ever payed BF2, sort of like conquest, you ll get what i mean
Yes, but I remember before San Andreas came out, Rockstar insisted that there was no Multiplayer whatsoever, but when the time actually came when we got to play it, the shitty 2-player mode was discovered. So Rockstar has lied before in order to conceal certain features within GTA games.
Old 04-15-2007   #22
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't like Multiplayer to affect the single game, the story should be around the main character and main character ONLY. Though for Multiplayer I guess they could create mission for it, small things like the assassin missions from Vice City.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #23
qwertyguy
The alien banger.

qwertyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
So if multiplayer ties in with single player.
It'll be similar to Lego Star Wars 2 right.
(that was the only thing I could compare it to)

Thanks to Razor for the sig.
MySpace
qwertyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #24
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
I would think that some missions would be great in multiplayer for instance the mission in GTAIII when you had to snipe the columbians so 8-Ball could plant the bomb, well if once he got inside the ship the second player took over to kill all the columbians in his way so he could effectivly plant it, or somthing along those lines.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007   #25
ReLLo
Banned
Banned

ReLLo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
I would think that some missions would be great in multiplayer for instance the mission in GTAIII when you had to snipe the columbians so 8-Ball could plant the bomb, well if once he got inside the ship the second player took over to kill all the columbians in his way so he could effectivly plant it, or somthing along those lines.
No no no, it would need to be a simultaneous effort, otherwise what's the difference from passing the controller?
ReLLo is offline   Reply With Quote