Multiplayer

it has been confirmed that their will be multiplayer but it aint mmo

so what do you think we will see interms of multiplayer

i'd say co op and maybe deathmatch type shit

although i remember R said they wouldn't just give people deathmatches
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Don't be surprised if it's more than a death match or co-op, because it will be. Rockstar wouldn't be keeping it secret otherwise.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The impression I got from the article was that it will tie in with the single player. Perhaps many of the missions will be two people working together (Niko and Roman?) such as Tommy & Lance in VC or Carl & Ceasar in SA or Victor & Lance in VCS and although you can play them single player, another player can jump in for co-op play. Although I'm not sure what online might be unless you can do these online too.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #4
Smokeydogg7

Smokeydogg7 is an unknown quantity at this point
it has to be bigger then just co op missions i mean why keep that secret its no big deal

i hope it is mmo and their just acting like it isn't

they never mentioned the multiplayer feature in SA but it as there

i hope we they let the cat out of the bag soon
Smokeydogg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #5
gtachuggy

gtachuggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeydogg7

R* have said it isn't going to be an MMO. I recon it will be death matches ect, but i think there might be hood taking over style mode as well. If you have ever payed BF2, sort of like conquest, you ll get what i mean
gtachuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
it has to be bigger then just co op missions i mean why keep that secret its no big deal

I agree there will probably be more than just co-op (if there's any co-op at all), I was just suggesting one possibility. Also, I'm pretty sure they said it was definately not mmo, but whatever it is it's better than nothing.
Old 04-13-2007   #7
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
they never mentioned the multiplayer feature in SA but it as there
Spong.com announced it prerelease.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #8
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Don't kill me, but what's MMO?
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #9
Jimmy_86
Think!

Check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMO
Old 04-13-2007   #10
Morkoc96
Newbie Member

Morkoc96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank God Its Not Mmo!!!

Does anyone agree with how much that would SUCK!!!?? I can't imagine how they would actaully do it...a bunch of 15 year old kids running around in a massive world with guys and nades?? Geeze, that would suck fassst! Anyone agree? I was so worried they would go and make it MMO!
Morkoc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Grand Theft Auto isn't the MMO type, it would be stupid to attempt to make it one, but Rockstar never would do it anyhow.
Old 04-13-2007   #12
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
I have to admit that an mmo would be nice, as long as it's not a main series entry like with what FFXI tried to pull.
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #13
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
/Threads merged
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
It's odd the way Rockstar talks about this multiplayer (which will be online I believe can be confirmed without saying). It's not an MMO, it will be better than deathmatch or something of the sort, so I really have no idea what Rockstar is going for here. They have their ways with secrets and surprises, that's for sure.
Old 04-13-2007   #15
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
i hope its like SA:MP, and something better than co-op
but seperate to the single player
i dont think mmo would work
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote